Britney Spears' new single "Swimming in the Stars" SNIPPET OUT NOW!: the rumored details

Slayer

The song sounds like a potentially really good ballad. 

I hate to ruin the party though, so please don't come for me. 

The vocals sound incredibly Myah-like, and if the writer is Matthew K., this song comes from the hold on tight recording session 

So it's definitely a Bj reject with freaking Myah all over jt

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

The vocals sound incredibly Myah-like, and if the writer is Matthew K., this song comes from the hold on tight recording session 

He confirmed in 2015 he was working with Britney

https://muumuse.com/2015/04/matthew-koma-confirms-hes-working-on-britneys-new-album-too.html/

So y'all saying it sounds like BJ might as well accept it was Britney singing after all :explainlol_stare_spin:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

I'm genuinely shocked that people are saying this sounds like Myah. That vibrato / shakiness is signature Britney. The only part that's a little bit sus is the "Oh-oooh". But even then, that could still very easily be Britney or Britney layered with any random BG vocalist, which would be no different than He About To Lose Me or Early Mornin'.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I'm genuinely shocked that people are saying this sounds like Myah. That vibrato / shakiness is signature Britney. The only part that's a little bit sus is the "Oh-oooh". But even then, that could still very easily be Britney or Britney layered with any random BG vocalist, which would be no different than He About To Lose Me or Early Morning'.

this...the song has Just Luv Me/Mood Ring vibes all over it. Definitely a Glory track for sure!

• Love 2