Britney Spears' new single "Swimming in the Stars" SNIPPET OUT NOW!: the rumored details

Slayer

I don't really know what to do, this will be my very first time as a fan to experience a new release (I've been a fan for just a year and a half) and I don't know I have huge mixed feelings right now.

Btw, not y'all saying why MR charted so low, you forget that our fandom is strong just in sales, but not in streaming, at the same time, the week MR charted it was the same week that lots of album tracks from chromatica and of lots of rappers albums charted for the fist time, obviously we were in a huge disadvantage, but maybe now no idk

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Theo04t said:

I don't really know what to do, this will be my very first time as a fan to experience a new release (I've been a fan for just a year and a half) and I don't know I have huge mixed feelings right now.

Btw, not y'all saying why MR charted so low, you forget that our fandom is strong just in sales, but not in streaming, at the same time, the week MR charted it was the same week that lots of album tracks from chromatica and of lots of rappers albums charted for the fist time, obviously we were in a huge disadvantage, but maybe now no idk

we don't know if this is supported by Britney, but even if it was, we know for sure it's not receiving any promotion.

If before this whole situation her singles were already struggling, this should be no exception. Without a music video, a performance, not even social media promotion, I don't think this is going anywhere.

This is definitely just a cash grab intended for the fans. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: It's not like it's the song the GP was waiting for (though I bet it sounds better than anything out there)

• Love 2
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Slayer said:

People need to stop with the Myah comments, you ruin the moment and it's boring :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

It's clearly Britney - do not bother responding if you're going to say otherwise, we have enough negativity.

Being a blind consumer is boring. Not having sophisticated ears is boring. Giving money to the Britney Machine when you know you're directly/indirectly paying her dad's/Lou's legal fees... is boring.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, PrettyGorl said:

Being a blind consumer is boring. Not having sophisticated ears is boring. Giving money to the Britney Machine when you know you're directly/indirectly paying her dad's/Lou's legal fees... is boring.

I'm not sure if you've kept up previously but if UO are given these Vinyls the money is ALREADY paid to Team Brit for a set price. So buying it would not effect Team Britney, it would only effect UO.

Also if Bessemer are involved i'm sure they would review any future earnings and would NOT allow for Britney to be robbed again.

• Love 5

At first I was %100 sure it was all Britney’s vocals BUT then I listened to it with earphones and now I think the “swimming in the” part could actually be Myah and the rest is the signature falsetto and shaky Britney we’ve heard in Glory. It’s sad anyways we have to analyze it to see if we’re cheated on though. :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

PS I’ll stream the heck out of it from an UNOFFICIAL channel when it’s released :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

“They fell for Mood Ring... Let’s do it again!”

I wish the majority of this fan base weren’t so damn desperate all the time... like it or not the people that keep supporting these cash grabs are the fans the “team” loooooooooves and Britney probably wishes would take a step back and wake tf up before we end up with another album curated by Jamie’s song choices and Myahs vocals...

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

I'm not sure if you've kept up previously but if UO are given these Vinyls the money is ALREADY paid to Team Brit for a set price. So buying it would not effect Team Britney, it would only effect UO.

Also if Bessemer are involved i'm sure they would review any future earnings and would NOT allow for Britney to be robbed again.

Yeah like I said you're indirectly funding the conservatorship when you support this release. People made a similar argument when defending the zone experience. But if you stop buying Britney products then her team can't sell her name or content to third parties.

1 minute ago, PrettyGorl said:

Yeah like I said you're indirectly funding the conservatorship when you support this release. People made a similar argument when defending the zone experience. But if you stop buying Britney products then her team can't sell her name or content to third parties.

I'm not trying to argue but Bessemer are now in place and Jamie is hopefully going to be removed soon - these people are literally bleeding her estate and she needs money coming in (streaming wouldn't give her much anyway). If she fails to do well, do you think a record label would keep her on?

But anyway, I see you're set with your mindset, which is completely fine.

But I have trust in Bessemer and if finances are now being reviewed by them, her money should be safe.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

To everyone that buys this:

Lou Lou says thank you for her final 5%
😘😘😘😘

Just now, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Part of me is worried myah is on this. There hasnt been this much 'is it/isnt it?" Since BJ.

I hope they didnt do it again but I would not put it past team con to damage her knowing their time is ticking.

Holy ****, no, Myah isn't in it. She wasn't involved AT ALL in Glory.

• Love 1
  • Like 1