Jamie Spears pleads why he should remain Britney Spears' conservator, TMZ publishes legal documents before they're become available to the public

I just cant with this man :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

He claims he did such a good job as conservator of her estate when Britney's declared fortune is sitting at just $60 miilion dollars when we all ******* know she made much more than that in these past 12 ******* years. Just take a ******* calculator and do the maths, the amount of money she made in Vegas per night for 4 years should push numbers way higher than that that. 

I can wait for Bessemer to audit all of the accountabilities from these past 12 years and estimate how much money was stolen from Britney. And I want them to sue the hell of Jamie and Lou, better yet if all Team Con get sent behind bars next year.

EiDQbHCWoAMEkuP?format=jpg&name=360x360

Brenda, is up to you gurl. Do you ******* job and get along with Britney and Ingham. Respect Britney' wishes by removing this old fart and allowing a highly professional fiduciary company to take the wheel on her fortune :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, BlCoWa said:

Aw, poor Lou :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: Who it's really been hell for is Britney. And what the fanbase is doing is nothing compared to how team c-ship along with Lou has gone overboard :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Death threats aren’t acceptable. Period. One can attempt to justify behavior like that, and that’s a problem. Britney has been taken advantage of, stripped of her rights, and has virtually had a huge portion of her human life taken away from her. Doesn’t justify the things I’ve seen of this fan base. Seek righteous justice, not death or harm to another human. I’m not saying you personally have, but it has been more than rare with this fan base. People seem to think that having morals and being a decent human being somehow means you support something bad. Wrong. And forgive me, I know your post was civil, but it got me thinking of all the terrible things I’ve read from Britney fans defending her (something she wouldn’t want in that way). 

• Like 2

Even if Jamie was good at managing her assets and “avoiding potential lawsuits” (whatever that means), it doesn’t mean he is the only qualified person to do so. Isn’t that what trust fund managers, accountants and lawyers are for? It’s not like Jamie’s services are free either. Wasn’t he getting $125k for the privilege? Dude, if your daughter wants you off her case, listen to her. It’s no longer in her best interests if you are totally defying her wishes :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

It might have been about Britney’s well being once upon a time, but it’s not anymore. He’s just worried his gravy train hit its last stop. 

And as for Lou, I don’t believe that’s why she resigned. She’s been copping heat for years and now, all of a sudden people are seriously looking into the con, she’s out? Yeah, nah. Not buying it. Good riddance either way :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 5
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

I just cant with this man :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

He claims he did such a good job as conservator of her estate when Britney's declared fortune is sitting at just $60 miilion dollars when we all ******* know she made much more than that in these past 12 ******* years. Just take a ******* calculator and do the maths, the amount of money she made in Vegas per night for 4 years should push numbers way higher than that that. 

I can wait for Bessemer to audit all of the accountabilities from these past 12 years and estimate how much money was stolen from Britney. And I want them to sue the hell of Jamie and Lou, better yet if all Team Con get sent behind bars next year.

EiDQbHCWoAMEkuP?format=jpg&name=360x360

Brenda, is up to you gurl. Do you ******* job and get along with Britney and Ingham. Respect Britney' wishes by removing this old fart and allowing a highly professional fiduciary company to take the wheel on her fortune :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

After the cship was put in place, from what Forbes reported she earned at least 276,5m counting only the years of 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2016.

I dont know if its accurate but it seems she could have earned 10 million in 2010 as well. What she must have made in 2013, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 no one exactly knows tho.

So It doesnt make sense at all that after 10 years working under this cship, her fortune keeps decreasing. Britney is only given 12k a year for personal spending. She doesnt live like a Kardashian and other than the 1.5m the cship and custody child support cost every year, where is her money going? Why her state is forever under 60m even when she earned 64 and 58 millions in 2009 and 2011 alone? 

8 hours ago, BlCoWa said:

I don't get this either. I'm always wondering what is he driven by. Is it really just her money? Or his desperate need to pose as someone who worths anything. Like being Britney's conservator is the only thing that he's achieved in his life and he doesn't want to let go. Still crazy to realize that somewhere along the road he forgot it's his own daughter's life.

Reason is probably simple. He wants to be in charge of deals and money spends and etc to control how they say "family bussiness" . Even if it's not family-it is Britneys hard earned empire. Cship was made for saving Britneys fortune at first place. This is why she was on awards show same year or next after breakdown. To show she is still same money  making Britney Spears even if she wasn't. Also i do think her family could be involved in money aspects if Britney wants them to as she has less experience dealing with financial proceedings. I see maybe Brian could be some1 to just fact check Bessemer and explain Britney when it comes to important decisions. Later she could be ok to deal it herself with Bessemer only or maybe she is ok already-we do not knoe. But she definitely opposes her father and he should be removed. Bc it is obvious he cares more about money than her well being. Might be trying to cover shady cship things too.

”saved her from debt” for a multi Millions empire called Britney that didn't stop earning money for a single day for the past 22 years? There must be a misunderstanding or i am missing something .... I'm lost and confused

How can no-one sees the lies behind this, i mean how a judge can believe this statement? How Jamie's lawyer validate this statement to be sent to court .... Is there something we don't know?

:disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Chester said:

Yeah. This made me laugh out loud.

”has experience” experience in moving the money to other accounts? Investing in lgbt hateful churches? Sure.

”saved her from debt” am I demented or isn’t this whole thing about how the accountings show huge red flags because Britney lost more money than she should have? Are you gaslighting us Jamie, are you?

”Lou’s departure was well planned” so well planned that it happened NOW right before the bessemer hearing demanding to be approved right this instant, making it stink of desperation and fear when they could have done it weeks ago.

”death threats” I wish y’all would care as much about Britney. You know. The one who wants you, Jamie, gone. The second there’s discomfort (understatement) and distrust (bigger understatement) and fear (biggest f understatement) involved between a conservatee and their conservator, the latter should be removed WITHOUT QUESTION RIGHT THIS INSTANT.

the fact that he tries to fight this and there’s a chance he might stay (not rly tho) despite Britney’s explicit wishes is laughable.

Jamie. You’re **** at lying and you’re **** at gaslighting, the evidence is there. Please get healthy, I think you have some things mixed up.

This. Is. How. You. Rip. Someone. To. Shreds. Without. Being. A. Terrible. Person. 

+1

• Love 1
11 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Are you serious? Based off what I’ve seen from some of this fan base, there is no doubt in my mind she was receiving death threats. Let’s be a little objective here. Regardless of how terrible of a person she is, I’m sure it’s been hell for her. Let me be clear, I’m not saying she doesn’t “deserve it” - but this fanbase can easily go overboard. 

Ive seen people talk negatively, sometimes callously about her but I'm yet to see anything that constitutes as a so-called death threat. Yet again these are her words not anyone else's. Have you just exposed yourself?!

I'm surprised nobody is talking about the lou Taylor lawsuit over the instagram account named lou. M Taylor..

I've seen the documents, let's just say she's out for Blood cos fans ruined her image and Reputation

Suing over a copyright name, Emotional and mental health damages and Such. She even brought facebook into the lawsuit cos Instagram is their company..

And basically asking the Court to force instagram to remove the account or force instagram to be banned around the world. 

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
54 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I'm surprised nobody is talking about the lou Taylor lawsuit over the instagram account named lou. M Taylor..

I've seen the documents, let's just say she's out for Blood cos fans ruined her image and Reputation

Suing over a copyright name, Emotional and mental health damages and Such. She even brought facebook into the lawsuit cos Instagram is their company..

And basically asking the Court to force instagram to remove the account or force instagram to be banned around the world. 

Yeah she even acknowledges she has lost business / deals / clients? 
When the house of cards falls. :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Haha 3