Jamie Spears pleads why he should remain Britney Spears' conservator, TMZ publishes legal documents before they're become available to the public

15 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Are you serious? Based off what I’ve seen from some of this fan base, there is no doubt in my mind she was receiving death threats. Let’s be a little objective here. Regardless of how terrible of a person she is, I’m sure it’s been hell for her. Let me be clear, I’m not saying she doesn’t “deserve it” - but this fanbase can easily go overboard. 

Ok so I take it back, I've seen the afadavit with some of her Instagram messages in. I wouldn't call a social media message an exact death threat but what they are is scary and embarrassing. Who in their right mind would say stuff like this? Most of them sound deranged and like they shouldn't be allowed near a computer at all. If I was named in this I'd change my account handle immediately so they couldn't trace me. But looking at it, all the accounts I've searched are still live.

Are you serious? Based off what I’ve seen from some of this fan base, there is no doubt in my mind she was receiving death threats. Let’s be a little objective here. Regardless of how terrible of a person she is, I’m sure it’s been hell for her. Let me be clear, I’m not saying she doesn’t “deserve it” - but this fanbase can easily go overboard. 

Ok so I take it back, I've seen the afadavit with some of her Instagram messages in. I wouldn't call a social media message an exact death threat but what they are is scary and embarrassing. Who in their right mind would say stuff like this? Most of them sound deranged and like they shouldn't be allowed near a computer at all. If I was named in this I'd change my account handle immediately so they couldn't trace me. But looking at it, all the accounts I've searched are still live.

Point is BRITNEY DOESNT NEED CONSERVATOR !

WTF is this bull****. I dont wanna sound bad but on one side we have Demi Lovato who tried to commit suicide like twice and is free to make any decisions about her life, then we have Kanye West who is bipolar and having breakdowns twice a year and is  free to make decisions about his life and on the other side we have Britney who shaved her head as protest 14 years ago and she and she is under strict conservatoirship ... ridiculous.

Her father and everyone else involved in this should be locked up for this!

• Love 6
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Can we report this to anyone? Penny, ingham etc?

Someone from Jamie's team is leaking information to try and sway public opinion.

it's a good point. if court documents have a date and hour to when released to public, check tmz publushing time and report it to Sam please.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, FreeAsMyHair said:

Perhaps someone should show judge Penny this little video. I am sure it could help her decide if Jamie is the right person for a conservatorship. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

Jamie and Bryan have had serious problems with alcohol so Jive wanted them away.
Kevin is a regular ********* user.
The whole family is destructive, toxic, and has serious **** and alcohol problems.

On 11/8/2020 at 11:14 AM, Stannedforever said:

Notice how they disabled TMZ comments because not even the absolute sheep readers of TMZ believe them anymore :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

:spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:  So true... when someone disables comments, you know they're hiding their humiliation or something... while still getting those ad-clicks $$$.

2 hours ago, FreeAsMyHair said:

Perhaps someone should show Judge Penny this little video? I am sure it could help her decide if Jamie is the right person for a conservatorship. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

What about that video he looks drunk saying he doesnt talk to people he doesnt ****? He seems such a mess in that video :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: