Jamie Spears pleads why he should remain Britney Spears' conservator, TMZ publishes legal documents before they're become available to the public

1 hour ago, Needleney said:

So if i create fake emails now, pretending they are from 2008 with the same crappy Lou signature, you guys all think its legit because 'it has the same crappy signature'?

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Lufti shared those emails last year, no one knew about Lous signature on them. Then a couple of months ago when it was shared the emails Lou and Jamie exchanged bc she was asking him 500k, it had the same signature. 

Also the fact Lou tried to say on comments that Lutfi was pretending to be Britney on those emails, but when Lutfi sent her a cease & desist letter, she had to delete her comments. This proved she was lying and those emails were actually real. 

52 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Surely this breaks the same confidentiality rules that Wallet did in having private documents on a public server?

I'm not sure this is the same type violation of privacy. Andrew Wallet kept files with Britney's private information on firm's public server. And in this case Jamie's team leaked information that will be public anyway soon I think. But they are still morons nonetheless

• Like 2
2 hours ago, MM0219 said:

I've wondered about this too. I'm surprised it hasn't been brought up yet, unless there is a reason why it can't be. 

And I hate how the mainstream media don't report on this FACT. It's telling enough and reason alone why he should hold no power over Britney or her estate. 

They talked about it in the latest Gram Girls episode. Since there weren't criminal charges, and he resigned to the Personal conservatorship before anyone could say anything, to the law he's technically not a threat anymore because he's been removed, so it would be irrelevant :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

Still Ingham should demand a background investigation to Jamie to see how fit he's NOT.

Not only his past is horrible, but as I always say, he's old, he's sick and he doesn't have any professional background. Not to mention the bad relationship he has with Britney.

Actually it should only be down to what Britney wants, and if for any reason she doesn't want him as conservator, that should be the only thing the judge should listen to.

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, JunoLouSpears said:

I just want to know which one of you send Lou dead threats :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Lol Im sorry (not really lol) I cant take the high road like Jordan when it comes to Jamie, Lou and all of those leeches who have been benefitting from Britney being under a cship for the past +12 years. If she really got death threats, she deserved every single one of them and I hope she gets everything she put Britney thru on the last decade. What goes around comes around, ***** and she should get all the **** she sent Britneys way all this time :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

30 minutes ago, ImAmy said:

I still don’t get why a father would talk like that about his daughter, I mean, he always sounds like Britney is not a human being but a source of fortune. 

I don't get this either. I'm always wondering what is he driven by. Is it really just her money? Or his desperate need to pose as someone who worths anything. Like being Britney's conservator is the only thing that he's achieved in his life and he doesn't want to let go. Still crazy to realize that somewhere along the road he forgot it's his own daughter's life.

• Like 8

Oh please James, the only thing you’re worried about is losing you’re cut of the estate. If he really cared about her estate dwindling, then he would turn down the cship fee, pay HIS lawyers with HIS money, he even made it so he can get a cut from ticket/merch sales, I mean conflict of interest much?!??

If Sam I. responds to this, he should mention how Jamie has failed at every business attempt he’s ever made until it came to controlling every aspect of his daughters life, the fact that he thinks he’s better qualified for this than a company who handle the financials for billion dollar companies is almost comical.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
2 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

They cannot say that Lou was recieving death threats without providing any evidence for it. CDAN wrote a blind about this saying it was fictitious. 

Are you serious? Based off what I’ve seen from some of this fan base, there is no doubt in my mind she was receiving death threats. Let’s be a little objective here. Regardless of how terrible of a person she is, I’m sure it’s been hell for her. Let me be clear, I’m not saying she doesn’t “deserve it” - but this fanbase can easily go overboard. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Slayer said:

there is no reason for him to be removed.

Okay apart from a restraining order about children, alcoholic past, failed businesses as some of you mentioned, britney’s missing money and enhanced anxiety as seen from ig and being at the age of being under a conservatorship himself...let’s say there’s no reason for him to be removed. But is there a reason for him to stay? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Love 3
  • Like 2

She doesn’t want him as her conservator. Thats her petition. Doesn’t matter what he thinks. End of discussion. 

Its a sad reality as a father that his own daughter rejects him. He needs treatment and therapy. Even a restraining order if he “can’t” back off. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2