Miley Cyrus - "Plastic Hearts" stream + comment party

Oh wow!! I wasn't expecting an album this year! I'm not sure about the title but at least she didn't keep She Is Miley Cyrus as the title. That album cover is a SERVE.

I might have to check this out. I mean, I prefer Miley's earlier music and I only really listen to her first two albums but her recent output has been really good. And Midnight Sky might be one of the best pop songs released this year. 

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1

The album cover has a hidden message, Her t shirt says Censored, for years she was censored whether it's the marriage to Liam (I did notice, he basically left Hollywood and kinda stopped acting after the divorce), Disney, or even herself during the younger now days to appeal to an older crowd. I kinda wonder if the connecting theme is censoring yourself to please others. Hint plastic hearts as the Album title. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block