Little Mix's 'Sweet Melody' becomes their 16th UK Top 10

Slayer

2 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

The video is cool. They look amazing but it wasn't going anywhere. No build up and the choreography seemed off at times. The lipsyncing as well lol which is weird. :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory: Whoever shot this, needs to work on theit directing skills. The camera angles don't really work well with that set, and the set is a bit bizarre. Oh well. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Song's still a bop though so well done. Waiting for the EMA performance now. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

i'm going to focus on your positives :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad::makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I'm so excited for the EMA's too! I am kinda shocked there were not more looks as in the teaser there was A COMPLETE different look/scene! So I wonder what that was for..

Yesss song is a BOP :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Slayer said:

And Ms Jade knows it, she’s hilarious!6EAF24AC-B0BF-4E18-B9BC-792E1114DFE7.thumb.jpeg.804f23c88416e89f1e24354fd43493c9.jpeg

Yes they’ll definitely bashed for their outfits by UK press but that’s nothing new I guess! I loved them being more **** in this video!

Jade has a nice *** :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: also people need to stop criticising them for being too '****', they're grown woman now. I'm pretty sure most of their kiddie fans from years ago have grown up too. 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Towelney said:

I don’t think it’s their best MV but I definitely liked it. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

I agree not their best but they wanted to give their fans a choreo video (by demand) :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

9 minutes ago, Isla said:

Jade has a nice *** :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: also people need to stop criticising them for being too '****', they're grown woman now. I'm pretty sure most of their kiddie fans from years ago have grown up too. 

IKR! The UK press is always so harsh on them in particular, there are so many other female pop stars who wear much less!

Yes I did think some parts the lip-syncing wasn't in sync!

I love this more **** vibe!

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I agree not their best but they wanted to give their fans a choreo video (by demand) :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

IKR! The UK press is always so harsh on them in particular, there are so many other female pop stars who wear much less!

Yes I did think some parts the lip-syncing wasn't in sync!

I love this more **** vibe!

Oh I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed! and yes I agree, so many members of the GP just criticise them in general for it too... they're grown woman and obviously feel confident in their bodies!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Isla said:

The song's a BAWP and the video is also ****!

(although is it just me, or do some parts of the song not sync up with the video? I kinda got that vibe at the beginning)

Yep, had the same issue, especially with their singing as well; it's like 0.05 seconds behind the track at times :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

i'm going to focus on your positives :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad::makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I'm so excited for the EMA's too! I am kinda shocked there were not more looks as in the teaser there was A COMPLETE different look/scene! So I wonder what that was for..

Yesss song is a BOP :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

We'll talk again after the EMAs :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Maybe that visual will change my mind :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

• Haha 2

OK LITTLE MIX YOU WON TODAY.

I was slayed, ngl. The song is a bop. I love how their voices blend during the chorus. It's like caramel. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Finally, a REAL music video for this era. It's also the best song released so far. This should've been lead single.

I can't wait for the album to drop so I can listen to this on repeat.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Slayer said:

THEY SNAPPED :dead_falling_wig_dying:

I love it!

What are your thoughts?

Reveal hidden contents

sweet.jpg.ce8231930d04a7a588ed7ec6ff5ad1df.jpg

:letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

This is "React"'s s lutty little sister.

PS: I LOVE THE LYRICS:

[Intro: Jesy]
Doo-doo, doo-doo-doo-doo
Doo-roo-doo-doo, doo-roo-doo-roo
Doo-doo, doo-doo-doo-doo
Doo-roo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo-doo

[Verse 1: Jade]
In a whole other life, there was this boy that I knew
He made me feel like a woman
We were young and silly fools
Anyway, he was in a band
Wrote love songs about me
I wasn't crazy 'bout the word, but the melodies were sweet
Went something like

[Refrain: Jesy]
Doo-doo, doo-doo-doo-doo
Doo-doo, doo-doo-doo-doo

[Verse 2: Jesy, Leigh-Anne]
Every time we go dancing, I see his straying eyes
Gave him too many chances, push my gears too many times
And when he start acting dumb, then I'll be on my way to leave
But I stopped in the tracks when I heard this melody
And it went like

[Refrain: Leigh-Anne]
Doo-doo, doo-doo-doo-doo
Doo-doo, doo-doo-doo-doo

[Chorus: All]
He used to sing me sweet melodies
He played me, made me believe it was real love
Sang me sweet melodies
But the day he did me wrong
The song couldn't go on and on and on
Sang me sweet melodies

[Verse 3: Perrie]
He would lie, he would cheat, over syncopated beats
I was just his tiny dancer, he had control over my feet
That's when he came along, that's when I lost the groove
There was no song in the world
To sing along or make me move
Went something like

[Refrain: Jesy, (Perrie)]
Doo-doo, doo-doo-doo-doo
Doo-roo-doo-doo, doo-roo-doo-roo (It was, oh)
Doo-doo, doo-doo-doo-doo

[Chorus: All]
Sang me sweet melodies
He used to sing me sweet melodies (Sing sweet melodies)
Sang me sweet melodies

[Post-Chorus: Jesy]
Doo-doo, doo-doo-doo-doo
Doo-roo-doo-doo, doo-roo-doo-roo, oh whoa

[Bridge: All, Leigh-Anne, Jade]
On and on, on and on
Sing me sweet melodies
But the day he did me wrong (Me wrong)
(On and on, and on, yeah)

[Chorus: All, Jesy]
Sang me sweet melodies
He used to sing me sweet melodies (Sing me, sing me)
Sang me sweet melodies (Oh)
But the day he did me wrong (Ah)
The song couldn't go on and on and on, no

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

OK LITTLE MIX YOU WON TODAY.

I was slayed, ngl. The song is a bop. I love how their voices blend during the chorus. It's like caramel. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Finally, a REAL music video for this era. It's also the best song released so far. This should've been lead single.

I can't wait for the album to drop so I can listen to this on repeat.

OMG I was thinking about you earlier wondering what you'd think :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

You spilled the TEA - such a great bop and we finally were provided a good music video for the first time this era :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

I agree, it definitely would have been the perfect lead single!

Not long until the album, so excited! I can't wait for their EMA's performance, I want to see them with the Britney mic's :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

OMG I was thinking about you earlier wondering what you'd think

I waited for a few hours before watching the music video cause my mind was kinda crazy earlier and I need to really focus when I watch / listen to anything for the first time - and i can't do that when i'm distracted. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

... and I DID NOT expect to be slayed like that. They DID THAT. :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I waited for a few hours before watching the music video cause my mind was kinda crazy earlier and I need to really focus when I watch / listen to anything for the first time - and i can't do that when i'm distracted. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

... and I DID NOT expect to be slayed like that. They DID THAT. :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

Hope you're okay now :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: 

SO much slayage :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I still get shook that they wrote Pretty Girls :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block