Little Mix's 'Sweet Melody' becomes their 16th UK Top 10

Slayer

7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

It may be out in your country on spotify! I've messaged you :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Let me know your thoughts!

Love you! Thank you so much. 

It’s a lot like Touch, but a lot more tasteful than I expected. I still love it! It’s very on brand with the direction they are going ... those self-empowering jams. I was erring on the side of a **** jam, but this still suffices. Thanks again! ❤️❤️

• Love 1
Just now, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Love you! Thank you so much. 

It’s a lot like Touch, but a lot more tasteful than I expected. I still love it! It’s very on brand with the direction they are going ... those self-empowering jams. I was erring on the side of a **** jam, but this still suffices. Thanks again! ❤️❤️

So glad to hear you like it!:wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

The video is out in 10 hours :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

It's a good song but I was expecting it to hit harder. Their vocals are great though. The chorus is a bit weak for me but it might grow on me after the music video. Now I feel like it's not bodied enough. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

I wasn't sure during the first half then it really kicked in and now i'm obsessed, but i'm probably biased :gloria_falling_stairs_trip::makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Hopefully it'll grow on you, especially with the video tomorrow :) 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block