Little Mix's 'Sweet Melody' becomes their 16th UK Top 10

Slayer

3 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

8f6cde99629a474c9a9cc2861e06c60a.gif Heeey, Roxxy

Do you wanna do something a little smexxy?
8f6cde99629a474c9a9cc2861e06c60a.gif

I can show you an explosion of my pepsi

8f6cde99629a474c9a9cc2861e06c60a.gif

WAAAAAAAA I CAN NOOOT WITH THIS GIF!

Tell me why i can imagine you actually saying these things to me while doing that action IT IS SO CUTE CHOKE ME.

NkvZ.gif

• Love 1
6 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Jade's butt is a cultural reset. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: I'm certain they will get bad press in the UK for how **** this is. :typing_keyboard_computer:

And Ms Jade knows it, she’s hilarious!

Yes they’ll definitely bashed for their outfits by UK press but that’s nothing new I guess! I loved them being more **** in this video!

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
22 minutes ago, FrenchToast said:

OMG I love it !!!  
The song is very cool :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof: and they look so fierce in it !
Good job little mix ! :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

I'm like :
6234_900.gif

15 minutes ago, itswwasheem***** said:

A bop and this is a fierce serve!!!! 

I'm like :

jade thirlwall dance GIF by Little Mix

11 minutes ago, Trentals said:

FINALLY A DECENT SONG! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

There last few singles have been so lacklustre. This is epic! :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

it’s giving me Britney/PCD/All Hands On Deck/ All Nite (Dont Stop)/ Touch vibes :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Yassss glad you guys like it :tear_tissue_crying_wendy_williams_red_sobbing_sad_napkin:

I’d love Britney to come back with another hard hitting choreo video like this! :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Like 1

The video is cool. They look amazing but it wasn't going anywhere. No build up and the choreography seemed off at times. The lipsyncing as well lol which is weird. :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory: Whoever shot this, needs to work on theit directing skills. The camera angles don't really work well with that set, and the set is a bit bizarre. Oh well. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Song's still a bop though so well done. Waiting for the EMA performance now. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

Oh my Lorrrrrrdt, I am slayed! :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: the video, the choreo, the vocals, the lewks, the everything :yesplease_yas_agree_preach::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: girls slayed :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses: this is me rn :neydedance_purple::goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush::werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative::groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary::carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof::bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

ALL MY THOUGHTS TOO :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas::kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

It really elevated an already amazing song!

40 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

They always kill their choreography :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

I'm gonna have Sweet Melody on repeat:ramona_dancing_bathing_suit:

They really do :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: I'm so ready for performances!

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block