Little Mix's 'Sweet Melody' becomes their 16th UK Top 10

Slayer

33 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I wasn't sure during the first half then it really kicked in and now i'm obsessed, but i'm probably biased :gloria_falling_stairs_trip::makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Hopefully it'll grow on you, especially with the video tomorrow :) 

It is already to be fair! :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: Plus, they're performing it live and it sounds like one of those songs that will have a killer routine live :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

6 minutes ago, Towelney said:

I wasn’t expecting them to snap so much. :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: I love it! :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29644b77319cb5e7fcce

omg where have you been?!:unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised::kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: how are you doing? :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

It is already to be fair! :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: Plus, they're performing it live and it sounds like one of those songs that will have a killer routine live :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

omg where have you been?!:unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised::kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: how are you doing? :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

I took a little break from the internet to read and binge-watch some shows :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:
I’m doing good. You? :)

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I listened to it 6 times already and it IS a bop. I can sing you my sweet melody  Du-du-du-du-du

A Mixer! Taste, my love. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

18 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Your will power, I could never

The video is out in 7 & half hours 

I can wait. I also have a new single to drop in a few hours so i'm on standby. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

6 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

after I bop @Roxxy 

:gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

The gif is sending me. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block