Little Mix's 'Sweet Melody' becomes their 16th UK Top 10

Slayer

6 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Not been feeling their promo songs so it'll be good to have this official single. Hope the video isn't just in an empty warehouse, although I appreciate Covid is making things tricky to film. 

Honestly i'm pretty sure it's just a warehouse, they said they only had one day to film it and all the images/photos that have been leaking have all hinted at it just being in a warehouse!

Apparently it's very choreography based, but we'll see!

I'm super excited i've loved all the songs so far, hopefully you'll enjoy this one :)

Plus i'm also intrigued to see how their live shows for their talent show The Search are going to be because of COVID :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAS! Slay me kweens! :melt_weird_drift_wow: I live for this! The lewks, the pics. Oh Lord, I can't even find words to express how exited I am :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses::lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

IKR! It looks so good!

I am SOOO hyped for it, i'm ready for a dark choreography filled video :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

I'm starting to think they might release a lyric video on Friday as the aesthetic of their first teaser is totally different to the recent one!

Jade is in self isolation and is unable to attend the first live show of The Search this Saturday :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: Hopefully she's doing okay! She will be joining by video link though! I guess no performance this week, unless they pre-recorded performances..

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

IKR! It looks so good!

I am SOOO hyped for it, i'm ready for a dark choreography filled video :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Demi Lovato Pizza GIFSchitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBCSchitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Jade is in self isolation and is unable to attend the first live show of The Search this Saturday :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: Hopefully she's doing okay! She will be joining by video link though! I guess no performance this week, unless they pre-recorded performances..

Poor baby! Hopefully she's okay. She might be in self isolation because 'just in case...' :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Groundbreaking said:

Demi Lovato Pizza GIFSchitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBCSchitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Poor baby! Hopefully she's okay. She might be in self isolation because 'just in case...' :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

i'm so excited to hear what Sweet Melody sounds like as the snippet sounds SO different to all the songs we've had so far :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

I agree it's probably just to be safe just incase! At least she'll still be there by video link! :) 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block