Little Mix's 'Sweet Melody' becomes their 16th UK Top 10

Slayer

I'm leaving this random old video of them here because I want to bump this thread because "Sweet Melody" (both song and video) is a smash to me and I can't let it die and because this video finally sold me on them, I love them, I'm a stan, who can welcome me to the tribe?

PS: I CANNOT at them naming their album "Glory Days" three months after Britney released "Glory" though... AND the "Pretty Girls" shade. Like, I'll forever be on the fence in regards to THAT :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 1
15 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I'm leaving this random old video of them here because I want to bump this thread because "Sweet Melody" (both song and video) is a smash to me and I can't let it die and because this video finally sold me on them, I love them, I'm a stan, who can welcome me to the tribe?

PS: I CANNOT at them naming their album "Glory Days" three months after Britney released "Glory" though... AND the "Pretty Girls" shade. Like, I'll forever be on the fence in regards to THAT :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

OMG you finally stan?! It's about time:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::wink_britney_everytime_white:

They are so hilarious! You should watch their Eat in with Little Mix series on their youtube it's so funny!

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Sweet Melody becomes the girls 16th Top 10!

It debuted at #8 on the UK Official Chart

It is their highest peak since Woman Like Me in 2018 which got to #2

Confetti album single peaks:

Break Up Song #9

Holiday #15

Sweet Melody #8

Pleased it got Top 10, but with such a great track and video it deserves far higher imo. Would've imagined Top 3. It's better than all the songs above it tbh. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Pleased it got Top 10, but with such a great track and video it deserves far higher imo. Would've imagined Top 3. It's better than all the songs above it tbh. 

I couldn't agree more :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Hopefully the EMA's and their promo next week for the album release help pull it up the charts!

I'd love to see it in the Top 3 :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:  It deserves to smash! 

I'd love them to get another number one!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

@Slayer

Perrie, injured her back badly. I think the tour is now most looking like to be postponed, apparently it's really hard for her to dance, that's how bad her spine is injured, according to reports. Next single might be a ballad so Perrie can properly promote with the girls under medical advice if doctors til full clearance is given. 

She mentioned this in her recent Q&A - nothing about her slowing down though.

I think this was before the Sweet Melody video, not recent recent! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block