Little Mix's 'Sweet Melody' becomes their 16th UK Top 10

Slayer

19 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

ok you need to calm down

Okay, I'm not saying they have ICONIC performances as them, but they do have themes for award show performances, dance breaks, production...all the things that 90'/00's pop titans had. Compared to the artists that are out now, hardly any of them are as polished as Little Mix. These performances give me the same vibes as this Britney performance. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I don’t think they suck, but they seem like standard awards performances for current acts. No one will mesmerize me the way Britney did anymore. She’s one-of-a-kind :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I agree Britney had this mystique about her that just captivated everyone. So again, I'm not saying they have iconic performances like the references I mentioned, but lets be real in pop music who is doing the most on the level of Little Mix. I love Ariana, but she doesnt bring the choreo, JB dances, but doesnt have the vocals, Taylor...hahaha the extent of her appeal is a mystery to me because mediocre vocals and dance puzzles me. Aside from KPop I really cant think of a mainstream pop artist that is doing performances like Little Mix???? :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

• Love 4
1 hour ago, CaulkDestroyer said:

Okay, I'm not saying they have ICONIC performances as them, but they do have themes for award show performances, dance breaks, production...all the things that 90'/00's pop titans had. Compared to the artists that are out now, hardly any of them are as polished as Little Mix. These performances give me the same vibes as this Britney performance. 

The "Black Magic" performance is OK...... as a karaoke song for Kids' Choice Awards.
The "Woman Like Me" performance is OK too... That song is great, but they are FOUR girls on stage with a bazillion dancers so of course it all looks energetic.
Britney, on the other hand, was commanding the stage with much fewer dancers, and on top of that she managed to have all eyes on her. At 17.
Janet? She's teaching lessons on how to perform WHILE doing her job.

22 minutes ago, CaulkDestroyer said:

but lets be real in pop music who is doing the most on the level of Little Mix. I love Ariana, but she doesnt bring the choreo, JB dances, but doesnt have the choreo. Aside from KPop I really cant think of a mainstream pop artist that is doing performances like Little Mix???? 

PERIOD. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

and thank you for loving me, i'll make sure to bring the choreo this coming era. My dancing has improved after my last tour bb. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: 

• Love 2
On 10/20/2020 at 9:58 PM, bitbitboi said:

The "Black Magic" performance is OK...... as a karaoke song for Kids' Choice Awards.
The "Woman Like Me" performance is OK too... That song is great, but they are FOUR girls on stage with a bazillion dancers so of course it all looks energetic.
Britney, on the other hand, was commanding the stage with much fewer dancers, and on top of that she managed to have all eyes on her. At 17.
Janet? She's teaching lessons on how to perform WHILE doing her job.

Okay I think I mince my words. I threw out Britney and Janet too easily. I just think in Pop Music, these girls are working harder in their performances than most mainstream artists. Hence the only reason I would compare them to greats. But you are right. I gave them a pass too easily, but COME ON they are doing the most right now in a good way! If you can't admit to that you are just being a hater. They have amazing live vocals, dance skills and songs. 

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block