Baby Jordan with Britney and Alli Sims in 2007

4 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I mean, if we are to believe one of her former makeup artists then yes, she's reading it currently. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

So why don’t you mine-paged my poem-thread?! 🥴😅

ok I’m just to curious how and what happened?! So first I will ask you and then return to topic and read it full lol 😄 

Was it one time you saw her? Do you discuss anything that can be shared at least in pm? If there is something Brit wants to keep private I’m ok with that but if there is something you can tell us/me - please do it ☺️😅

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

We went to Diddy's party which was in another suite. I feel weird talking about it lol it feels very name-droppey.

But we are the ones asking u this :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: please tell us what was she like, if it was a one time thing and If u partied with her all night. we are so curious :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

This image always comes up lol....even since I was a gayby. 

I don't see any evidence of Photoshop, I never understood why people didn't think it was real. If it is photoshopped it is a good job, and if the image doesn't exist anywhere else the only other explanation to me would be that he added himself to some original pictures he got since he was given stuff from her/her team back in the day and had someone add him in...but honestly I believe Jordan here  

• Love 5