Baby Jordan with Britney and Alli Sims in 2007

6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yes I do know she was visiting back in the day. Nooo idea if she has seeen BH in the Free Britney era. I feel like she hasn’t, and if she has hates it / thinks I’m a weirdo. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Britney would so not think you're a weirdo or hate the site! No way. You have always been such a true fan and done such a great job.

• Love 3
On 10/19/2020 at 1:01 PM, Jordan Miller said:

I mean, if we are to believe one of her former makeup artists then yes, she's reading it currently. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Hi jordan, but how do you know she has read BH back in 2007, did she tell you that? and how did you get to stay close to britney so you could have had that moment with her <3, lol, I mean, did she call you or what? 

• Love 1

Ow Jordan. I am SO proud of you, all your hard work and patience through all these years.

You did a fantastic job and I can feel nothing but jealousy just wondering how it was going to be meet Paris and Britney at the same night.

(During a Madonna´s concert shw blinked at me and the entire concert was kind of a blur, imagine being in your position, I would faint)

Again: THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 1
  • Leader
8 hours ago, So Annoying said:

It's obvious the photos AREN'T photoshopped.

Britney was looking flawless that night!!

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

9 hours ago, RafaelSpears said:

I remembered back then, most people here speculated this as photoshop. Because Jordan is taller than them. :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

Lol cause I'm standing on a step behind the girls - we were by the pool that's inside the suite. 

• Love 2
  • Leader
13 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Jordan you were always so cute! :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: You're still cute and also now a total hottie :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

I remember these photos and totally believed you. You always have been genuine and kind and wouldn't have made up this lmao, like there's literally no reason to. 

13 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Britney would so not think you're a weirdo or hate the site! No way. You have always been such a true fan and done such a great job.

Appreciate you saying these. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: 

And yeah I don't know why people would think I am lying. After everything :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 1
  • Leader
2 hours ago, mmmpapii said:

Ow Jordan. I am SO proud of you, all your hard work and patience through all these years.

You did a fantastic job and I can feel nothing but jealousy just wondering how it was going to be meet Paris and Britney at the same night.

(During a Madonna´s concert shw blinked at me and the entire concert was kind of a blur, imagine being in your position, I would faint)

Again: THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

Super kind of you to say :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

You know... I am going to be on a podcast out on Friday and they called Britney the Queen of pop, and I said errr well I think Britney is the princess of pop and Madonna is the Queen of pop, and now I'm scared for the backlash :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

But like, we can't just erase Madonna from herstory right? 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Super kind of you to say :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

You know... I am going to be on a podcast out on Friday and they called Britney the Queen of pop, and I said errr well I think Britney is the princess of pop and Madonna is the Queen of pop, and now I'm scared for the backlash :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

But like, we can't just erase Madonna from herstory right? 

Britney fans try to erase Madonna, but Madonna makes music for herself and her own ways. 

Britney never got political or personal in ways that alienate people, that could change once she's free, Madonna never really got in your face political til she had kids, they say once you have children, you see the world differently as a parent and it's actually more scary.