Baby Jordan with Britney and Alli Sims in 2007

Was this right before  the iconic 2007 VMA’s performance? Hence she was in Vegas? These are lovely photos to cherish, I’m slightly jealous, I’m not gonna lie! Also, @Jordan Miller are you expecting to be able to catch up with Brit, once this mess is over? I mean you’re running the biggest fan site and I think you have done a lot of things that Britney would be grateful for. Or maybe she is  already if she’s, like you said, reading Exhale. Make her a mod! Can y’all imagine? 

:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Here's another from that night - with Alli. I don't think I ever shared it. That's Brit's bodyguard in the background. This was before we went upstairs and met up with Paris Hilton. Literally I was standing next to Britney and Paris at the same time. This is why I don't have goals anymore. Can't possibly top this moment :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

jordan-alli-2007.thumb.jpg.f9873d8eea69e1376710864d5b2c6886.jpg

Jordan you’re so lucky to have had this experience and it’s so well deserved!

In our eyes, You’re like a little (no pun intended) celebrity yourself!:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

How was it like talking to Britney and Paris?

Did Britney said anything to you that’s so life changing?

Was she really as sweet as anyone who have met her says? 

I’m just a nobody but Please answer :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Here's another from that night - with Alli. I don't think I ever shared it. That's Brit's bodyguard in the background. This was before we went upstairs and met up with Paris Hilton. Literally I was standing next to Britney and Paris at the same time. This is why I don't have goals anymore. Can't possibly top this moment :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

jordan-alli-2007.thumb.jpg.f9873d8eea69e1376710864d5b2c6886.jpg

Never seen this one! Please post pics of the cd 

• Leader
21 minutes ago, Miguelblackpink said:

Jordan you’re so lucky to have had this experience and it’s so well deserved!

In our eyes, You’re like a little (no pun intended) celebrity yourself!:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

How was it like talking to Britney and Paris?

Did Britney said anything to you that’s so life changing?

Was she really as sweet as anyone who have met her says? 

I’m just a nobody but Please answer :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

You're going to hate this but I honestly can't remember what they said. They were kind of just saying hi again :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

And yea super sweet and had a lot of energy and was playing music in the suite. Honestly that's all I remember lol it's a blur and was legit a lifetime ago :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

You're going to hate this but I honestly can't remember what they said. They were kind of just saying hi again :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

And yea super sweet and had a lot of energy and was playing music in the suite. Honestly that's all I remember lol it's a blur and was legit a lifetime ago :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

Blur pun intended 💕🦋🍭 👻 🎲 

• Haha 1