Baby Jordan with Britney and Alli Sims in 2007

14 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

She was checking BH in 2007 :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I was 19 at the time I think so I was too scared to talk to her about it in person. Instead I just followed our little group around like a puppy and barely said anything :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Imagine standing next to Britney Spears and Paris Hilton at the same time. I was like :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

@Jordan Milleryes please tell us how she was. Was she friendly? Did she seem a bit stressed? What was the vibe?

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yes I was standing on stairs lol. The suite we were in at the Palms had stairs that lead up to an infinity pool that literally goes off the edge of the building. So I was standing on a stair behind the girls. 

original.jpeg?1384590537

mystery solved after more than a decade

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1
  • Leader
9 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

But jokes aside, I respect you Jordan, 100%. It probably wasn't easy to host Britney fansite back then when even the most diehard fans would turn against her and 99% of the internet pages about her were just filth

Thank you for exhale :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Yea it's been a roller coaster having BH.

Got Britney's back since 1998***** :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 4

I still remember back in 2007 seeing this photos and being omg. Thank god Jordan you're more open now about it, cause back then I don't remember you giving any details or maybe I just missed it? Golden times in 2007 :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip: I miss it. everyday was news lmao. 

If she did read BH, I remember that MANY leaks accured during the time. I'm triggered to say that Britney might have leaked herself?! Or maybe just Sam, who knows. At least she saw our reaction.

I remember we were all bouncing to Baby Boy and then Gimme More came out lmao.

• Love 1
  • Leader
1 hour ago, Stifler's Mom said:

I still remember back in 2007 seeing this photos and being omg. Thank god Jordan you're more open now about it, cause back then I don't remember you giving any details or maybe I just missed it? Golden times in 2007 :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip: I miss it. everyday was news lmao. 

If she did read BH, I remember that MANY leaks accured during the time. I'm triggered to say that Britney might have leaked herself?! Or maybe just Sam, who knows. At least she saw our reaction.

I remember we were all bouncing to Baby Boy and then Gimme More came out lmao.

36 minutes ago, 5HINee said:

ngl I always thought these were photoshopped. this was a hot issue back then because some people thought this way and somehow I got the idea that these were not real. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I've never seen you commenting on this, Jordan, so now I believe you, you lucky man :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

It only took 13 years for people to believe me :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

But I'm glad we finally came around haha :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

Some people meet Britney for literally 5 seconds and they write a full essay on it. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Yet Jordan who spend supposedly a big part of his night with Britney barely recalls it and has nothing interesting to say about it than "I was timid. It's a big blur"... :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Maybe it’s personal to him and by sharing it, he feels like he loses a bit of the magic?

He doesn’t have to scream it from the rooftops. People would probably snipe at him for that too. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • 8 months later...
  • Leader
On 10/20/2020 at 1:31 PM, Louis-j said:

Some people meet Britney for literally 5 seconds and they write a full essay on it. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Yet Jordan who spend supposedly a big part of his night with Britney barely recalls it and has nothing interesting to say about it than "I was timid. It's a big blur"... :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

On 10/20/2020 at 1:54 PM, DanjaMouse said:

Maybe it’s personal to him and by sharing it, he feels like he loses a bit of the magic?

He doesn’t have to scream it from the rooftops. People would probably snipe at him for that too. 

:nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: ^^^ 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1