Baby Jordan with Britney and Alli Sims in 2007

37 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yes I do know she was visiting back in the day. Nooo idea if she has seeen BH in the Free Britney era. I feel like she hasn’t, and if she has hates it / thinks I’m a weirdo. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

You know she’s still reading lol. This is the her center of the internet

57 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

You're going to hate this but I honestly can't remember what they said. They were kind of just saying hi again :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

And yea super sweet and had a lot of energy and was playing music in the suite. Honestly that's all I remember lol it's a blur and was legit a lifetime ago :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

Aww this was really sweet of you to share! Thank you so much Jordan! For everything  you  have done and continue doing for this fandom and Britney!  :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

And my God you’re so hot! :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

I dont know about yall but I think Jordan is the most important, influential and biggest Britney fan there is.  His dedication, loyalty and unconditional support for the Queen is unmatched. And it has stood the test of time! :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

I mean all of us wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for his iconic website. 

My heart skips a beat whenever I have little ineractions with him, he replies to us and he’s so humble too.  And my gosh! What a hottie :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

We have no choice but to stan! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Here's another from that night - with Alli. I don't think I ever shared it. That's Brit's bodyguard in the background. This was before we went upstairs and met up with Paris Hilton. Literally I was standing next to Britney and Paris at the same time. This is why I don't have goals anymore. Can't possibly top this moment :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

jordan-alli-2007.thumb.jpg.f9873d8eea69e1376710864d5b2c6886.jpg

I would ******* die if I was graced by the presence of Paris Hilton and then Britney Spears of all things. I'd have my very own real life Cady Heron moment and I'd die. My heart would literally stop beating. 

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Here's another from that night - with Alli. I don't think I ever shared it. That's Brit's bodyguard in the background. This was before we went upstairs and met up with Paris Hilton. Literally I was standing next to Britney and Paris at the same time. This is why I don't have goals anymore. Can't possibly top this moment :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

jordan-alli-2007.thumb.jpg.f9873d8eea69e1376710864d5b2c6886.jpg

Twink Jordan was so powerful! :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on: Being in the same room, breathing the same air as Britney AND Paris! :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

Move aside Lindsay, there’s a new third in town! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1