Baby Jordan with Britney and Alli Sims in 2007

50 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Lol yea no one believed these pics were real :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: Even still people think they're Photoshopped, but tbh I stopped trying to explain. I'm just like :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: lolol.

Yea that's part of why I got to meet her. 

BH had Britney's back during the hard times :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

That’s epic. Totally didn’t realize that she was reading it! 

any stories of her vibe at the time / what she’s like behind closed doors? 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

She was checking BH in 2007 :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I was 19 at the time I think so I was too scared to talk to her about it in person. Instead I just followed our little group around like a puppy and barely said anything :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Imagine standing next to Britney Spears and Paris Hilton at the same time. I was like :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

Thats amazing, im so happy for u she acknowledged ur site in the past and met her. But did Sam or anyone talk to u and then u met her? I cant believe u barely talked to her while standing next to the Queen herself:queenie_falling_dying_dead: but id be scared too ngl!

What? Paris was there too? Were they nice to u? :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Lol yea no one believed these pics were real :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: Even still people think they're Photoshopped, but tbh I stopped trying to explain. I'm just like :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: lolol.

Yea that's part of why I got to meet her. 

BH had Britney's back during the hard times :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

Jordan props to u for not acting like Ruber Garay in 2007 when the whole world - including her own parents - were bashing her publicly and/or making money off her misery. Then u were one of the first people to question the cship while other fans and sites were only worried about charts and her success. U got bullied by Jamie itself bc of that. 

I know I might be like @Easy There(no shade) sometimes dragging Col.. I mean, Jamie, Lou and JL left and right, but I really appreciate what u did as a fan for Britney and what u did with BH! :wink_britney_everytime_white: