Free Britney: TikTok Revolution, the truth behind Britney’s Instagram(a must-watch documentary ) - UPDATE: PART 6 Premiered!!!

8 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

How have I not known about this??  :disbelief_britney_surprised_shocked_wow:

I also found the first part by chance.. because I sometimes go on YouTube and search for Britney uploads in the past week.

This one was not as promoted and viewed as the spill documentary. I'm glad I found it though. I think it's better put together than the spill one and easier to watch

• Love 2
1 minute ago, LaLohan said:

I just started the second part and Im crying .... The part where she loses her memory card :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: How disgusting and heartbreaking 

She looked so done with these ********* and so numb and defeated there... it was truly heartbreaking. What I appreciate about this documentary is that it really showcases the paparazzi and the journalists as the abhorrent creatures they are. That one idiot (forget the name, some 'comedian') rapid-fire mocking her at the VMAs and profiting off of dehumanizing her... I hope karma got him or gets him. Piece of ****. This is one of the few if not the only documentary that TRULY takes Britney's side without going on and on about how "dramatic" her shaving her head was. Honestly, that never struck me as such a bizarre thing to do. She probably wants to forget it ever happened in retrospect, and I totally get that, but to be completely honest, I think it looked good on her and I thought she was a total badass for going at those swines with an umbrella. Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

She looked so done with these ********* and so numb and defeated there... it was truly heartbreaking. What I appreciate about this documentary is that it really showcases the paparazzi and the journalists as the abhorrent creatures they are. That one idiot (forget the name, some 'comedian') rapid-fire mocking her at the VMAs and profiting off of dehumanizing her... I hope karma got him or gets him. Piece of ****. This is one of the few if not the only documentary that TRULY takes Britney's side without going on and on about how "dramatic" her shaving her head was. Honestly, that never struck me as such a bizarre thing to do. She probably wants to forget it ever happened in retrospect, and I totally get that, but to be completely honest, I think it looked good on her and I thought she was a total badass for going at those swines with an umbrella. Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

Props to Craig Ferguson for defending Britney and refusing to mock her even tho he was threatned to do in 2007. 

So different from all the rest of the rats that made her situation to be a "funny" joke or skit. They all saw a 25 years old woman being bullied and harassed by paparazzi and media and just joined in like it was a fun hate club. The worst part was she just gave birth months ago. She had two babies and people refused to have any empathy for a woman, a mother. They acted as if she wasnt a real person who deserved any respect whatsoever. Like she was a ******* character and her life was just a soap opera that the whole world was watching hoping shed end up dead. 

Just now, LaLohan said:

Now Im at the Perez Hilton letter (Which I totally forgot about).... WHO THE **** does he think he is to say those things WTFFFF 

Ughh Im living 2007 all over again 

It's very triggering and intense... it's as you said reliving 2007 in a condense concentrated way.

not for the faint hearted

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Props to Craig Ferguson for defending Britney and refusing to mock her even tho he was threatned to do in 2007. 

So different from all the rest of the rats that made her situation to be a "funny" joke or skit. They all saw a 25 years old woman being bullied and harassed by paparazzi and media and just joined in like it was a fun hate club. The worst part was she just gave birth months ago. She had two babies and people refused to have any empathy for a woman, a mother. They acted as if she wasnt a real person who deserved any respect whatsoever. Like she was a ******* character and her life was just a soap opera that the whole world was watching hoping shed end up dead. 

Thank you for linking that, I hadn't seen it. The audience is SO. F.CKING. TONEDEAF though. Holy crap. You can tell he's a little bewildered himself. At least there were a few people with integrity, it's good to see.

11 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Oh wow, I’m watching part 1 and this is fantastic so far. 

Off-topic but your cat is adorable.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

Thank you for linking that, I hadn't seen it. The audience is SO. F.CKING. TONEDEAF though. Holy crap. You can tell he's a little bewildered himself. At least there were a few people with integrity, it's good to see.

Off-topic but your cat is adorable.

Ure welcome! The audience is the worst... He was trying to be serious and they kept laughing like they were just waiting for the punch line. I think he was kinda confused bc they wanted him to mock her but he refused, the audience kept not understanding what was his point and he also talked about his drinking problem, but I still think it came from a good place. 

1 hour ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

brace yourself. incoming emotional roller coaster

It was hard :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: ans They did really interesting promo of episode 3..

p.s. I always wondered if Britney heard this monologue of this **** woman after her performance..  imagine being so easy target that people are talking this kind of things in the same place where you are.. amount of unrespectableness is unreal  

16 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

It was hard :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: ans They did really interesting promo of episode 3..

p.s. I always wondered if Britney heard this monologue of this **** woman after her performance..  imagine being so easy target that people are talking this kind of things in the same place where you are.. amount of unrespectableness is unreal  

Didnt this **** use to date Jimmy Kimmel who is also an ******* about Britney everytime he talks about her?