Sam Asghari comments 'Amazing Day' on Britney's latest instagram post after big win at today's hearing

Slayer
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

2 minutes ago, jokobish said:

It’s just weird he comments things like that on her pic... just tell her yourself 

I mean generally, most partners will usually show support on all their significant others social posts (as well as in person) so I don’t think think it’s that weird!??

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Baby Oops said:

As always, he is promoted, using events from the life of Britney. Just wrote a few words and immediately became the subject of discussion. He always does this to attract attention. Regularly :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Is that also Ms Dobrev as your avi? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

6 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Funny how during others hearings he did livestream at barbershop, playing video game and working out. 

Mmmhmmm. When hearings resulted in postponements/delays, he said nothing. Not even, "Things will look positive soon" or something to encourage her. 

Now suddenly he's commenting? The desperation to make himself look good. 

Sam: "Oh shoot, something is actually in her favor! I could be kicked out soon... Better make myself look like I really am interested in her so she doesn't break up with me. I need to be as famous as The Rock someday. I'm so close! Uhhh.... 'Amazing Day', yeah that works." 

2 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Mmmhmmm. When hearings resulted in postponements/delays, he said nothing. Not even, "Things will look positive soon" or something to encourage her. 

Now suddenly he's commenting? The desperation to make himself look good. 

Sam: "Oh shoot, something is actually in her favor! I could be kicked out soon... Better make myself look like I really am interested in her so she doesn't break up with me. I need to be as famous as The Rock someday. I'm so close! Uhhh.... 'Amazing Day', yeah that works." 

And some people fall for his manipulation (or wants to fall) lol

Oh for the sake of Britney...

Stop hating on Sam!  He's just full on shown his support on Britney's biggest win against the Conservatorship since it's creation and her biggest step to freedom yet.  Now Britney has a powerhouse team both Sam and Britney don't need to hide their feelings on the matter anymore as they have the power to counteract any opposition from James.  

BUT, you're all missing the real point of the post!  Everyone is commenting on her Instagram about her posting the same photo agaun, yet no one is taking notice of the fact she's SMILING.  She looked so lost and sad in all the other posts and has been telling us the differences to look for in the small details of her pics... Guys this is her project!  It all makes sense.

It's kinda hard to trust him. We don't know for a fact his true intentions, but it's really suspect that he knew she was commited to a facility last year against her will and he tried to convince us she was brave for doing it by herself.  She kinda disappeared for months and we knew nothing about what was going on with her, until the allegedly paralegal sent that infamous voicemail. The Free Britney movement emerged and he said NOTHING no matter how hard we tried to take something out of him. If that voicemail was right, I don't trust Sam.

I'm drowning!  just confirmed that Britney does not write and does not have access to her Instagram (something we all knew) are very stupid !! and well, Sam is not surprising that he comments on photos if he lied and followed the narrative when she was locked up against her will in a mental facility.
They have no scruples !!.

Archived