Sam Asghari comments 'Amazing Day' on Britney's latest instagram post after big win at today's hearing

Slayer
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

and by herself! How crazy to say and think that.

There is absolutely no way she'd say "Sam is the reason why I fought back".... Ppl will be like "Really? Even more than ur own kids?"..... No matter how much you "love" someone, that someone is never going to top your own flesh and blood. 

She's fighting because the day Jamie put his hands on Preston, she saw what could happen to her kids if this cship went on. The abuse she received from him she will make sure her boys NEVER do. 

Her sons are the only reason she's fighting back. They don't have to say anything to give her strength, but it's THEM who motivate her to keep fighting. 

15 hours ago, Nickey said:

Not judging this guy anymore. Let the facts judge. With this whole progress of freeing Britney it's hopefully a matter of a couple months to see if he's there for her or the money :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

Same. If he is a profiteer, he will get himself in trouble sooner or later. I'm just waiting. 

48 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

She's fighting because the day Jamie put his hands on Preston, she saw what could happen to her kids if this cship went on. The abuse she received from him she will make sure her boys NEVER do. 

Her sons are the only reason she's fighting back. They don't have to say anything to give her strength, but it's THEM who motivate her to keep fighting. 

Definitely the abuse against Preston must have changed the course of many things.

4 minutes ago, nanabs said:

Definitely the abuse against Preston must have changed the course of many things.

Yeah, I firmly believe that once she saw Jamie has no control over his temper and will put his own grandson in danger, it opened her eyes. 

Along with the refusal to work, I know it sounds weird to say, but the quarantine we all went thru (esp her) made us really sit and think a lot of things through. I'm willing to bet during the 2, 3 months when we were all in a lock down she thought about eeeeeverything. From her money and where it is, who handles it, why she doesn't see any documents pertaining to it... To general questions like "why can't I speak to Ingham? If he's my attorney he should be helping me more but for 12 yrs he hasn't... That's odd" etc. She must've said to herself that this cship is way more wider than she imagined. 

3 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

There is absolutely no way she'd say "Sam is the reason why I fought back".... Ppl will be like "Really? Even more than ur own kids?"..... No matter how much you "love" someone, that someone is never going to top your own flesh and blood. 

She has been trying to fight for this for 12 years ... and her children and not wasting time with them evidently played a role. She was frustrated by the emotional manipulation through her children and something happened that changed everything, something happened and an angel decided to help her by sending audio to a podcast denouncing a situation that she lived and that she has suffered for 12 years and Sam never helped her in these 4 years, there are the facts and I have not seen Sam denounce her situation either publicly or in a legal court, on the contrary I have seen Sam comment, write and repost a post saying how brave she was for taking this decision to enter a mental facility due to her father's illness when the reality was very different, she was admitted against her will in a mental facility, Sam followed her team's narrative, Sam continued to publicly defend her team's narrative , Sam even put a story on Valentine's Day when she was locked up against her will, this makes Sam an accomplice of her father, team and an accomplice of abuse and this is real facts It is and this shows that Sam has never helped her in this situation.

32 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

She has been trying to fight for this for 12 years ... and her children and not wasting time with them evidently played a role. She was frustrated by the emotional manipulation through her children and something happened that changed everything, something happened and an angel decided to help her by sending audio to a podcast denouncing a situation that she lived and that she has suffered for 12 years and Sam never helped her in these 4 years, there are the facts and I have not seen Sam denounce her situation either publicly or in a legal court, on the contrary I have seen Sam comment, write and repost a post saying how brave she was for taking this decision to enter a mental facility due to her father's illness when the reality was very different, she was admitted against her will in a mental facility, Sam followed her team's narrative, Sam continued to publicly defend her team's narrative , Sam even put a story on Valentine's Day when she was locked up against her will, this makes Sam an accomplice of her father, team and an accomplice of abuse and this is real facts It is and this shows that Sam has never helped her in this situation.

To add on, the fact that Britney herself told the judge she was taken to that facility against her will, she literally called him out as a liar. No, she was NOT doing well there. No, she was NOT doing amazing there. No, she did NOT have courage to check  herself there because she was forced to go there. 

Many forget that. She shaded him without publicly saying it. And that's exactly how she will humiliate him when she finally kick him out of her lie. 

Archived