Sam Asghari comments 'Amazing Day' on Britney's latest instagram post after big win at today's hearing

Slayer
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, oh, who Dat? Why it's me, Nerdygeekgirl coming to tell ya that he's just trying too hard. 

He never said anything before after every hearing, not even a "It'll get better" when things weren't going in her direction, but yet suddenly things go her way and he's gonna comment? Where were his comments the past 4 yrs?? 

Just now, nerdygeekgrl said:

Oh, oh, who Dat? Why it's me, Nerdygeekgirl coming to tell ya that he's just trying too hard. 

He never said anything before after every hearing, not even a "It'll get better" when things weren't going in her direction, but yet suddenly things go her way and he's gonna comment? Where were his comments the past 4 yrs?? 

Do you only comment in Sam threads? I don't seem to see you in other ones? 

Your obsession is scary, should I request you have your username changed to SamAsgharisBiggestFan? :clownery_makeup_meme:

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Do you only comment in Sam threads? I don't seem to see you in other ones? 

Your obsession is scary, should I request you have your username changed to SamAsgharisBiggestFan? :clownery_makeup_meme:

I suggest you change yours to "da1whosgotdahotsforSamcuzIWILLdisagreewithunomatterhowfakeheis" 

Beat that, hot shot! 

1 minute ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

It scares me that you have a hard time respecting someone's opinion. I. Don't. Need. To. Like. Him. 

If you were capable of reading you'd have seen from my comments in the past that you do not need to like him, just be respectful with your comments - that's an area you seem to be unable to get a grasp of.

7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

If you were capable of reading you'd have seen from my comments in the past that you do not need to like him, just be respectful with your comments - that's an area you seem to be unable to get a grasp of.

And I was respectful. I didn't diss him. I questioned his actions from previous hearings and today's.

You seem to have a comprehension problem. I can recommend a few speech therapists for that, FYI.

3 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

And I was respectful. You seem to have a comprehension problem. I can recommend a few speech therapists for that, FYI.

Fat-shaming him in another thread and attacking every single aspect of his being on a daily basis is respectful? ok :clown_meme__makeup_green:

Just now, Slayer said:

Fat-shaming him in another thread and attacking every single aspect of his being on a daily basis is respectful? ok :clown_meme__makeup_green:

He fat shames ppl, so suddenly it's OK that HE does it, right? I see.... so your GLORIOUS Sam can call ppl fat and you'll be ok with that. Gotcha.... I totally get it now. You just don't like when ppl hate/dislike him. 

Get over it already! You're not gonna make ppl change their minds. If they don't like him, DEAL WITH IT!!!! I don't change ppl's opinions on him BUT I WILL express MY opinions towards him. There's a HUGE difference difference between what YOU are doing and what I am doing. 

Just stop already. You are clearly not gonna turn someone's opinion around. And if they diss Sam, oh well. We have our reasons... PLENTY of reasons.

1 minute ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

He fat shames ppl, so suddenly it's OK that HE does it, right? I see.... so your GLORIOUS Sam can call ppl fat and you'll be ok with that. Gotcha.... I totally get it now. You just don't like when ppl hate/dislike him. 

Get over it already! You're not gonna make ppl change their minds. If they don't like him, DEAL WITH IT!!!! I don't change ppl's opinions on him BUT I WILL express MY opinions towards him. There's a HUGE difference difference between what YOU are doing and what I am doing. 

Just stop already. You are clearly not gonna turn someone's opinion around. And if they diss Sam, oh well. We have our reasons... PLENTY of reasons.

Yet again, you're incapable of understanding that I've said you can dislike him but be respectful.

There is no point continuing this, so please do me the courtesy of not responding :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Archived