Sam Asghari comments 'Amazing Day' on Britney's latest instagram post after big win at today's hearing

Slayer
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

2 hours ago, nwonder said:

I mean generally, most partners will usually show support on all their significant others social posts (as well as in person) so I don’t think think it’s that weird!??

That person has never had a partner apparently. I can be sitting next to someone, and I will still comment on insta to show support or love. This is normal behavior.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll never understand why people gives the boyfriends so much credit.

Jason, David, Charlie, now the current one. The last thing Maxi cares is about Britney, just remembering other day Maxi wrote Britney has "issues", something very private to talk loosely online to defend a certain person.

4 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I'll never understand why people gives the boyfriends so much credit.

Jason, David, Charlie, now the current one. The last thing Maxi cares is about Britney, just remembering other day Maxi wrote Britney has "issues", something very private to talk loosely online to defend a certain person.

You complain when people close to her don’t say anything & you complain when they do :clownery_makeup_meme:

Stop trying to make things fit your narrative and changing your views depending on who it is.

27 minutes ago, Slayer said:

You complain when people close to her don’t say anything & you complain when they do :clownery_makeup_meme:

Stop trying to make things fit your narrative and changing your views depending on who it is.

Oh slay slay, how funny you can be...

You're so bothered, it's hilarious.

Maxi supports Scam, not Britney. Commenting online, like Instagram posts = not helping Britney.

They're Just trying to fool "fans" like you. So im sure they will find their public to spread their lies.

Ps. Like I said before, I love to give back, so keep downvoting me and I will do the same with you. 

Full House Kiss GIF

41 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Also confirms that he KNEW it was run by someone else. Once again, he knew what the team was doing because he's actually part of the team. 

Yup. Lets also not forget he sat/did nothing as Britney got abused by her father when he attempted to force her to take meds & committed her, and NOW he wants to say something? Oh, Sammy, you... 

5 hours ago, Buffybot said:

OMG, that's true.

That's the thing about liars, they can't keep the stories straight. Funny Gif Lol GIF by MOODMAN

Why cant that Cade creepy guy introduce her to Chris Evans or someone like him? Britney deserves a guy like him: who has his own career and money, is discreet, seems a nice guy and isnt an attention *****. 

And please dont think I want to choose her bfs like maybe her dad does. I just think Britney doesnt have the best taste in men, has the worst people around her and maybe has a low self esteem - who can blame her tho. So once shes free she needs therapy and maybe some advices/help from well intentioned people about who could be really good for her. Maybe she needs to go to some cool parties to meet genuine guys. After all the **** she went thru, she deserves nothing less than a man like Chris Evans. I hope someday she will know that. I think shes a good person and thats why most of the time she doesnt see people might not be genuine towards her. She seems positive, so maybe thats why she trusts bad people. 

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

Why cant that Cade creepy guy introduce her to Chris Evans or someone like him? Britney deserves a guy like him: who has his own career and money, is discreet, seems a nice guy and isnt an attention *****. 

And please dont think I want to choose her bfs like maybe her dad does. I just think Britney doesnt have the best taste in men, has the worst people around her and maybe has a low self esteem - who can blame her tho. So once shes free she needs therapy and maybe some advices/help from well intentioned people about who could be really good for her. Maybe she needs to go to some cool parties to meet genuine guys. After all the **** she went thru, she deserves nothing less than a man like Chris Evans. I hope someday she will know that. I think shes a good person and thats why most of the time she doesnt see people might not be genuine towards her. She seems positive, so maybe thats why she trusts bad people. 

I think people like Chris avoids celebrity leeches like Cade. And he isn't wrong.

Yeah, I definitely agree about the therapy. Britney has daddy issues and probably some traumas... She'll need to love herself first before try a new relationship or It will never work.

2 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I think people like Chris avoids celebrity leeches like Cade. And he isn't wrong.

Yeah, I definitely agree about the therapy. Britney has daddy issues and probably some traumas... She'll need to love herself first before try a new relationship or It will never work.

Oh ure right, Cade probably cant be friends with Chris lol but maybe Zoe could introduce them then? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Yeah, she needs therapy and Jamie out of her life. She needs to be independent, free and love herself first and then meet a good guy who will date Britney, not Britney Spears.  

Maxi continuously goes out of his way to bring it all back to Sam as if that is the thing that matters right now. Just like Slayer has to make a thing out of anything Sam does which is weird,  this is a Britney forum not a Sam forum. You can't demand people to not voice their opposing thoughts and feelings just as nobody can tell you to stop eating out of his *** in every post about him.  Learn to live with it,  sis. 

3 hours ago, Bundy said:

And please dont think I want to choose her bfs like maybe her dad does. I just think Britney doesnt have the best taste in men, has the worst people around her and maybe has a low self esteem - who can blame her tho. 

The people around her also justify to themselves why they need to be the ones making decisions for her. It's the same thing whether you acknowledge it or not. Britney deserves to be the ONLY person to make decisions about who she is dating. Humans make bad decisions. Then they learn from them. If she is making bad decisions with her "taste" as you say, let her learn from it and everyone here stop inserting themselves into her relationship. It's disrespectful. 

1 minute ago, halfdressed said:

The people around her also justify to themselves why they need to be the ones making decisions for her. It's the same thing whether you acknowledge it or not. Britney deserves to be the ONLY person to make decisions about who she is dating. Humans make bad decisions. Then they learn from them. If she is making bad decisions with her "taste" as you say, let her learn from it and everyone here stop inserting themselves into her relationship. It's disrespectful. 

I never said anyone should make decisions for her tho, I said she should work on herself and maybe get some help/advices from good people, thats really different from what probably is happening now. She should date whoever she wants, but I hope there isnt another Kfed in her future and she learned a lot. Sadly many things happened after she met him. I do think Sam is shady, but I never harassed him. I think she doesnt have a choice now, but I hope that If hes really using her, she will know and get rid of him when she can. 

People seriously need to get off Sam's back! He might be the reason she is finally fighting after 12 years for all we know. When he doesn't comment, people trash him, when he comments, people trash him! He doesn't owe fans anything so any form of support he shows publically is welcome and if she chooses not to do so is his right. People here act like Britney is their child. 

2 hours ago, nakedsoldier said:

People seriously need to get off Sam's back! He might be the reason she is finally fighting after 12 years for all we know. When he doesn't comment, people trash him, when he comments, people trash him! He doesn't owe fans anything so any form of support he shows publically is welcome and if she chooses not to do so is his right. People here act like Britney is their child. 

No, sweetie pie, her sons are the reasons why she's fighting. 

Archived