Britney: a taste of Red

Exactly what are the WOMEN in her family doing about this? Her sister and mother are just fine she acts and posts pictures like this? Her two sons are ok their mother is portrayed like this? Kevin Federline is ok with this all for a paycheck?!! This is downright disgusting and NOT okay and all of this is NOT normal. Does she have some kind of mental illness that comes from space? I don’t believe it is THAT bad where they can’t find the right meds to balance her out. They have meds for ANXIETY!!!! Ridiculous and utter DISGUSTING that this continues to go on!!! Someone call CHER and ROSE McGowan and have all the Hollywood women take this on already! They all got in a tizzy over #metoo, why not bottle that energy into helping Brit. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
10 hours ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

Imagine if she actually spent quarantine hiring professional photographers and stylists to do some epic photoshoots. It would be fun, would give her Instagram content without making her look out of it, would give some struggling creatives some cash in these trying times with bonus exposure...

Instead... :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

even if she does self-produced photoshoots, i think it could have gone better than this for sure :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: i really want to know if Britney has any say on the instagram postings because i'm getting worried :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

also pfp twins :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, Baby Oops said:

You can see that this is not a photo, but a screenshot from the video where Britney is dancing. Her neck is red and she's sweating. In General, someone specifically makes just such unsuccessful stills so that people start discussing the psyche of Britney. Unfair and dirty play :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

THIS times a thousand, they act like she don’t know how to work a camera. All her photos are low quality and pixelated. Because we’re dumb and they smart

• Like 2

Why are you all bashing her looks?? I don't think you understand the severity of the situation. Besides, we literally don't know anything about Britney and why she posts these pictures. STOP trashing her and start supporting her. Imagine if she actually does read Exhale and saw these comments criticizing her appearance. She's insecure enough as is. Focus on #FreeBritney and keep your foot down on team con instead of making her feel bad.

• Love 2
  • Like 2