Britney: a taste of Red

And some of y’all thought it was gonna be an album or something, LMAO, and the hypocrisy is starting to get really old, how can some of y’all fight for her freedom so hard but in the same breath be saying you’re worried and questioning her sanity over something as stupid as f—king Instagram. Your comments don’t help, you’re just giving ammo to the people who truly believe she needs the cship.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, BlCoWa said:

Today is a court day regarding Loeb, if I'm not mistaken . Could they have posted these creepy images to say "look, she's acting strangely, we don't think that she can consciously choose which law firm to appoint". Or am I reaching? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Or that...

“she’s just gonna sleep with them because you can clearly see your honor the degrading photos SHE posted herself shows.” said Jamie’s ***** lawyer

• Like 1

britney has been posting these less than glamourous self photoshoots since 2015. this is her idea of what being free and **** looks like. i see nothing wrong with it. do i think its very unrefined and not so flattering? maybe.... but who cares. that’s brit. literally has always been brit. she’s just bored at home and wants to give us some content but doesnt necessarily have the precision and skill to do it glamourously by herself. 

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, hi_kevin said:

britney has been posting these less than glamourous self photoshoots since 2015. this is her idea of what being free and **** looks like. i see nothing wrong with it. do i think its very unrefined and not so flattering? maybe.... but who cares. that’s brit. literally has always been brit. she’s just bored at home and wants to give us some content but doesnt necessarily have the precision and skill to do it glamourously by herself. 

I agree, it's a look. I think the 3 music video is a good example of a time they let her run with the unkemptney messy curls vibe and she pulled it off because it was a highly produced, elevated version of this; obviously, she doesn't have the ability to do that with her bodyguard's busted android but I appreciate the effort and creativity she put into it.

To me, this kind of homey project is a sign of a more artistic and well-adjusted person than the fearful camera-shy robot person we've seen before. 

11 hours ago, Popgoesthefeezel said:

Exactly what are the WOMEN in her family doing about this? Her sister and mother are just fine she acts and posts pictures like this? Her two sons are ok their mother is portrayed like this? Kevin Federline is ok with this all for a paycheck?!! This is downright disgusting and NOT okay and all of this is NOT normal. Does she have some kind of mental illness that comes from space? I don’t believe it is THAT bad where they can’t find the right meds to balance her out. They have meds for ANXIETY!!!! Ridiculous and utter DISGUSTING that this continues to go on!!! Someone call CHER and ROSE McGowan and have all the Hollywood women take this on already! They all got in a tizzy over #metoo, why not bottle that energy into helping Brit. 

Jesus.... I understand the "concern" but are we still reacting to the same picture? Or did i miss another post where she's killing puppies? Because you are way over-reacting to a selfie Britney Spears posted.

I understand she's under stress/conservatorship issues, but it isn't "disgusting". She's just posting what she wants without handlers looking over it. I.e. Madonna lately.

I don't want to make it look even worse than it does but am I the only one who's wondering if the red parts on the top of the bra are actually not part of the bra, not feathers, but the color that moved as she photopped her body ??  :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Just wondering, don't hate me.

7 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

And some of y’all thought it was gonna be an album or something, LMAO, and the hypocrisy is starting to get really old, how can some of y’all fight for her freedom so hard but in the same breath be saying you’re worried and questioning her sanity over something as stupid as f—king Instagram. Your comments don’t help, you’re just giving ammo to the people who truly believe she needs the cship.

Because she should be showing the court that she’s right and Jaime is wrong and instead she’s making it worst for herself.