Britney: a taste of Red

Maybe the purpose of this “RED” project is to show herself being untouched and unfiltered :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:OR Team Con is doing this to try and make her look unstable :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: 

The sad thing is that people are gonna rip into her. She looks fine to me, but she is The Princess of Pop and looks like she legit threw on some skimpy outfit and posed for her tripod :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 8
1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I don't want to compare Britney to her past self. Or to her "Glory" days. But "Glory" was only 4 years ago.

This is what she looks like when she's actually trying to do a photoshoot.

rs-britney-spears-f31380b9-1475-49a6-a68

I can't help but to think that the IG uploads that we have gotten this past year are intentionally bad. I don't want to sound like I am being harsh to her. We know she can turn it on when she wants to and she has a great eye. She's done thousands of photoshoots. She has the money to hire top-notch photographers to come to her house. She has Sam, who is pretty in touch with the IG generation and what looks good and what doesn't. Why are these pictures being uploaded to instagram? I suspect its some form of sabotage. Could be something even more sinister.

Call me delusional but I am starting to believe her team only uploads the outtakes and trashes any decent shots. I had a similar theory as to them doing that to her walk in and out of frame videos, that are clearly meant for screen caps or gifs, I doubt Britney knew those videos would be uploaded and presented in the way that they were. Either that or she trolling. 

But I feel she has as little to do with her IG account as she did with Brenda Joan. We've even got her hand-synching. The last video she uploaded she was clearly reading off a script or teleprompter. The only time in recent history where I feel she seemed somewhat natural was here: 

Interestingly enough I don't even think this video is on her Instagram any longer. 

One thing is for sure, Britney has never been the same after she got institutionalized (allegedly) against her will last year.

Her dad is literally using her instagram in court. So they are literally trying to make her look off with her insta post.

With that being said. The question is how do they make her to these posts ? Is Sam involved ?

• Love 3
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

Imagine if she actually spent quarantine hiring professional photographers and stylists to do some epic photoshoots. It would be fun, would give her Instagram content without making her look out of it, would give some struggling creatives some cash in these trying times with bonus exposure...

Instead... :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

But there's so little someone like her could do with a 1k allowance. She went to target and bought the camera, the lights and the white blanket and probably got out of cash so how on earth could she hire pros to do a photoshoot without Jamie allowing it  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Spoiler

Thats sad :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 4