Britney: a taste of Red

2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Her Instagram posts are 1 step forward then 10 backwards.

I actually preferred it when it looked like all they were doing is rehashing old content. I thought maybe she outright refuses to make new content and they're scrambling for it? This photo looks obviously taken at the same time as the other lingerie one from a few "days" ago. But the video seems new and it doesn't look good. What are they doing to her...?

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Naes614 said:

How is this concerning when artist legit post naked and insane pics on the daily? Britney always has a double standard and it’s quite annoying. If she wants to do a **** photo shoot herself and call it RED who the F cares. She looks good 👍🏼

i wish to britney all the best but she don't look like her old self anymore, it's so sad

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

I'm glad you brought this up because it would make sense that they are once again trying to control public perception of Britney in trying to make her look "crazy" and "unstable". Couple that with her dad using her controlled Instagram as proof of "concern". It's obvious and disgusting what they're doing here. Of course someone posting a **** pic by itself is not bad, it's everything coupled with the fact. Not one small detail but overall the bigger picture at hand and adding all of the facts together. SMH wow I hate team con.

• Like 9
1 minute ago, Karmickiss said:

I'm glad you brought this up because it would make sense that they are once again trying to control public perception of Britney in trying to make her look "crazy" and "unstable". Couple that with her dad using her controlled Instagram as proof of "concern". It's obvious and disgusting what they're doing here. Of course someone posting a **** pic by itself is not bad, it's everything coupled with the fact. Not one small detail but overall the bigger picture at hand and adding all of the facts together. SMH wow I hate team con.

their strategy is so clear now, i can't believe some fans loving these posts 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Karmickiss said:

The fact that they cropped the stolen hand photo just to deceive is proof enough of this. :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

• Like 5