Mariah Carey explains why her ex-fiancé James Packer wasn't included in her new memoir

mc-jp.jpg.db269f4e2a86a54fedf79a637915bd02.jpg

Critics and Lambs are wondering why James Packer (her ex-fiancé who was legally bounded to pay Mariah Carey $5 million for wasting her time) is not included in The Meaning of Mariah Carey.

She's come out and said in a savage diss that the relationship never got to that intimate level. "We didn't have a physical relationship, to be honest with you," Carey said.

She only included the relationships that did get intimate because those are the ones that actually mattered.

"If it was a relationship that mattered, it's in the book," Carey reportedly said. "If not, it didn't occur."

Mimi doubles down what she said in an iconic appearance on Oprah - that she never slept with Eminem. 

"I can count the man I've been physically intimate with on one hand, he ain't in the countdown."

It's been revealed only one night stand did happen and that's with Derek Jeter. The Roof and My All in Butterfly are all about that night she called mind blowing. 

But yeah I kinda see what she means. 

If it's not intimate, it's not really a thing. 

Related:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block