Billy B puts BreatheHeavy on blast once again, claiming BreatheHeavy uses Britney's situation for profit

3 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

That's because they are living their lives and realize that fans are not part of a celebrities personal life. I tried to talk to my friend about the movement who likes Britney and he thinks its wild that fans think they know everything about her life and everything involved.

That is wild indeed to believe we know everything about her life and everyone involved. 

But is even wildest the people who refuse to do just a bit of research, but still can keep shutting down other people's opinions. You don't have to be a lawyer to find out what the law says about conservatorships and the process they need to follow in order to put someone under one, you can literally google it. You don't need to be a psychiatrist to know what a person with dementia looks like, and most importantly, what a person with a severe mental condition can or cannot do, you can google it too or you can find videos on youtube of patients with this kind of disabilities or doctors talking on the matter. You don't need to be a historian or a detective to look back at what Britney has been able to do since 2008 after she was put under a conservatorship.

And when you put 2 and 2 together, and still believe it all makes sense somehow, that a person that was deemed as so incapable of doing the most basic things, was still able to do everything that she did, if you really believe that she's crazy but it was ok for them to instead of sending her to a mental facility, they sent her to tour the world, 4 times plus the Vegas residency, then the problem isn't Britney or her fans, but the blind people that refuse to see the scam this whole "hybrid business model", as her former conservator called it, really is. 

• Love 9

When you Stan an artist @CarelessDiva, it's more than just the music, it's deeper than that. It's a personal connection..

So of course they invest in who they are, how they grow up where they came from..

I stan Madonna, cos I did grow up similar ways like her, I know what it's like to be misunderstood. 

I definitely know what it's like to create a person you want your friends to know, your lover and employer's. 

I also know that I create a persona that my grandparents and intimate family would approve of. 

The one my family sees does not cuss like a sailor, or start debates. He's very cordial and opposite of the one I made for my friends and circle outside the family. 

That's why I related to Madonna. She created the celebrity version she wants you to know, but kept the Real one for outside the cameras..

Many Britney stans relate to Britney cos they are exactly the same person. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

But aren't you the very same user who made a thread that says Sam is like the one behind Britney wanting more access to her money?

Yet here you are preaching that fans should not meddle in a celebrity's personal life when you created a thread wanting to discuss Britney's MONEY, ASSETS and HER BOYFRIEND - all of which are personal

They are pressed because @Slayer and I have given them warning points for the horrible stuff they have said :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

But aren't you the very same user who made a thread that says Sam is like the one behind Britney wanting more access to her money?

Yet here you are preaching that fans should not meddle in a celebrity's personal life when you created a thread wanting to discuss Britney's MONEY, ASSETS and HER BOYFRIEND - all of which are personal

Ahhh got me but I did. I'm not arguing with that. They are personal but I'm just speculating and I dont truly know that and have no evidence to support that claim. But that's not her legal situation that and just some celebrity dating drama that she has made public and figured he may want some of her doe. So I dont trust the guy but he may be good for her.

But I'm not claiming to understand her mental and legal situation and I'm not yelling at people if they disagree hes a little shady. 

With the free Britney movement I get trashed for thinking that it doesnt make sense what people are speculating. Financially people have no idea what's going on behind the scenes bc there would be numerous investments with her money. Have you ever watched an accountiant try to handle accounts as large as hers. Its not like she has a personal bank acct that says she has 52 mil in.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

They are pressed because @Slayer and I have given them warning points for the horrible stuff they have said :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Not pressed I originally was being a troll I admit. Presently I am trying to see to it that people open up their minds to accept that Britney may be unwell. I wish they would just tell us wtf is wrong. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

Not pressed I originally was being a troll I admit. Presently I am trying to see to it that people open up their minds to accept that Britney may be unwell. I wish they would just tell us wtf is wrong. 

Also understand that most of us have been fans of hers as long as her career has existed and it isn’t easy for us to see her struggle like she has. BUT never in a million years even if there were underlying issues would I dare to disrespect her like that and call her crazy and everything else you said. There is a way to approach these things and like you addressed them was not appropriate at all. Especially somewhere like here where so many of us love and want the best for her. I actually am surprised and applaud the maturity in your response given the circumstances and hope that you’re able to understand and see things more clearly now

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

News flash, if you don't support Free Britney, it's best if you leave. 

Everybody that isn't a Britney spears fan even agree that she deserves Freedom. 

It's a humanity issue. Not just a celebrity issue. 

How can I react with a thousand hearts?

Just playing Devil's advocate here @Jordan Miller, you did create a fan site years ago that got its footprint on the web thanks to Britney. It's why you are able to show up so high on google at this point.  Then  you changed it because Britney herself wouldn't produce enough income, and made it a Pop news site, which makes sense. However, this sites majority of users are Britney "fans" (quotes for a reason). So you do low key owe most of sites user base to Britney and her star power. 

At the end of the day, as a long term reader (back even in 2007/8) I have seen many awful negative things said about Britney. It blows my minds that "fans" log on just to trash someone they would praise to their face. However,  I do not think you can control it, or have the resources to fully control that....but its been called Exhell for a reason. I honestly feel very bad for Britney having to read all the negativity all the time its gotta be tiring AF..here, facebook, reddit, her own instagram, she must have to be a really centered woman. 

Are you a Perez Hilton figure? No, not completely....but for you more users = more income so business model wise you can't afford to block/remove/ moderate the people with negative opinions (for real how many times do people need to talk about her eye liner) because they generate revenue. 

Since, I watched that Insta drama happen in real time last night, and I can't imagine being told my idol read my site (business) and didn't like the negativity....I propose this: 

Make a statement, make a stand, that can even be a mission statement on the front page. That this is a safe space, that bullying of others, or bullying of celebs (mainly Britney) won't be tolerated. You can also make sure not to mainpage anything that brings forth dramatic conversation (like this one). It can even be an updated user agreement. I am sure many including Britney herself would really love the change. It could be your apology to her and breathe new love and light into the site <3 

• Like 1

Go Jordan. 

I don't even understand why he started bringing up Breatheheavy in the first place. I mean, leave Breatheheavy alone for god sake. Stop giving it attention if it gives you all negative vibes.

Also, breatheheavy readers/exhales should leave this guy alone. That twitter message towards Billy and attacking him about stuff that isn't even true is just embarrassing. 

I hope this Breatheheavy and Billy mess will stop right here, right now. Cause its useless and not worthy.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

Do you know what a site mission statement is? Or a user agreement?  The language on this is subpar at best, and is not at all what I am talking about.  

How is the language subpar?

These are the rules. Which is similar to a user agreement.

Please give a better example