So Britney REALLY was gonna SLAY 'Domination', huh (video proof)

JustWendy

How am I first seeing this?!!?

The fact that she was slaying that rehearsal and outdancing her dancers OMG Wait a damn minute - GIF on Imgur

Domination was yet another TeamCon cash cow but it would've been so amazing ngl...

Mixed feelings, y'all. Knowing what we now know,

Would you have liked/supported Domination if it did end up happening? britney spears gifs Page 36 | WiffleGif

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What bothers me about her performances these days is that it’s all too much about the dancers around her. She’s always had her group of dancers as part of the routine even from the beginning but she used to shine because she gave it her all and outdanced her dancers.

Now I think they use her dancers to compensate for her lack of dancing and it really shows. This looks ok but you can see the bits where they clap and Britney is standing perfectly still barely moving. 

I wish it was more about Britney and having her front and  centre without the huge group of dancers round about her 

hmm this video is kind of old :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

I only regret not seing her working with NappyTabs, they are such good choreographers! and the lassers effects they were apparently preparing for the show looked amazing ... hope maybe in the future they can collaborate. Now ending the conservatorhip is the priority :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

11 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

What bothers me about her performances these days is that it’s all too much about the dancers around her. She’s always had her group of dancers as part of the routine even from the beginning but she used to shine because she gave it her all and outdanced her dancers.

Now I think they use her dancers to compensate for her lack of dancing and it really shows. This looks ok but you can see the bits where they clap and Britney is standing perfectly still barely moving. 

I wish it was more about Britney and having her front and  centre without the huge group of dancers round about her 

this.

you pointed out perfectly.

this!

Sorry but since like 10 years, I really don’t enjoy any of her performances:

- Lazy choreography: okay maybe she isn’t young anymore but still, doing hair flips everytime and moving hands isn’t dancing, better taking a chair and sing live.

- No sense choreography/performance: being on a cage, walking like a cat on many chairs, random moves which don’t make sense to the choreography and nor the song, walking around by jumping everywhere... She usued to shine and be THE dancer back then (Slave 4 U, Sometimes, BOMT, those old performances), now dancers became more important to her, they are like 30 dancers on the scene like whaaaat-? :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

- Awful outfits: they don’t help Britney dancing properly, vulgar outfits that makes her just cheap and old. Also, it’s preferable for she and her dancers to wear "clothes" like we usued to see before in 90s-2000s performances.

- No pre-recorded vocals/obvious lip sync: her team just throw the CD album. And even lately, they remix her songs by taking her 15 years old voice and they EVEN pitch more this 15 years old voice to sounds like...not a baby voice anymore but a nightcore song. And sorry, it’s completly obvious she isn’t singing, even without watching, we can guess she isn’t singing.

So Domination is probably going to be like the same performances we got since 10 years... so no Domination won’t be good too.

54 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

- No pre-recorded vocals/obvious lip sync: her team just throw the CD album. And even lately, they remix her songs by taking her 15 years old voice and they EVEN pitch more this 15 years old voice to sounds like...not a baby voice anymore but a nightcore song. And sorry, it’s completly obvious she isn’t singing, even without watching, we can guess she isn’t singing.

:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:The worst part of this is the fact that they speed up/slow down some vocals which makes them just distorted  

:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:But I have to say: Domination would probably have ended being more painful to watch than POM because it's obvious that she was forced to sign the deal and didn't want to

17 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:The worst part of this is the fact that they speed up/slow down some vocals which makes them just distorted  

:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:But I have to say: Domination would probably have ended being more painful to watch than POM because it's obvious that she was forced to sign the deal and didn't want to

Exactly!!! On BOMT, she has already a 15 yo voice, but her team picthed+sped up even more the vocals, it became just ridiculous since it’s even more baby voice than it does on the original. And even using the original vocals is ridiculous for Britney having 30-almost 40 yo. :overit_leave_walk_away_catfish_get_up_bye_goodbye_out_done:

Archived