Mariah Carey shades Céline Dion in new autobiography: "I couldn't believe that someone was trying to outshine Aretha Franklin in his honor while singing about Jesus"

I couldn't believe one would lipsynch so badly she didn't even care getting the words rights.

I couldn't believe one would be so pissed she'd just stand on stage not even singing or dancing with her biggest christmas hit.

I mean Mariah, you are a professional singer and you have messed it up BIG TIME on a lot of performances so you are really not the one to be pointing fingers you know...

Look in the mirror first.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Neneleaks said:

Celine just heard a song, that, i don't know, kinda took over her body...and made her a slave...to the music.

CreativeConstantClumber-size_restricted.

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:               :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:          A Cultural Reset         :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:                   :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:            

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:            

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

But the Celine fans and music fans in general are calling the book 

The meaning of hatred and jealousy.

After all. She went after her sister as well. 

Basically they said Bottom line this woman named Mariah Carey acts like everybody is against her. ..from calling her family exes, ex mom , ex sister and ex Brother. 

It's like this book is an excuse of hating. 

Nobody asked for the book. 

Cant she be grateful for anything outside her children and the lambs. 

. who you already know will disown anybody for saying anything bad about Mariah as if she's family. 

• Like 2

I love Mariah but this is so old, Aretha literally asked several people (including Mariah) to help her lift him and no one came through, finally Celine joined Aretha and it was epic. Mariah was clearly intimidated hence why she retreated to the backup singers, Celine is one of the nicest celebrities ever so I doubt she purposely tried to "outshine" Aretha. This is the only Mariah feud I cannot understand, but anyway who cares this was 22 years ago and Celine remains unbothered.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Mostly because Celine Dion lip syncs and there's so much evidence of that. 

Everyone lip syncs but when if you see Celine live, you'll immediately know when she's live on the mic and is still a great vocalist better then Mariah current day.

Celine took care of her voice and didn't drink or party unlike Mariah 

• Like 3
On 10/1/2020 at 4:20 PM, Barajas said:

That night was epic for pop culture :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: I have seen the whole thing several times and I think Mariah is overreacting just a little. 
There are many rumors that Mariah avoided that a very young Christina Aguilera to participate in that tribute :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

About Christina, I doubt it. It is1998 we are talking about, Christina was not even known. Maybe in the early, mid stages of recording her record. 

But yeah, I see no wrong on Celine's part. Really, Mariah overreacted. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block