Christina Aguilera: "I'm not going on a diet. Get over it. I'm fine with that."

• Leader
Just now, The Greatest Show said:

lets not act like this is even close to being the worst comment on here. People have said worse thing about Britney and not gotten warning points. Why are you so sensitive all of a sudden?

It's not about being the worst comment on here. We do our best to reel things in and issue warnings points when there's blatant disrespect for others. Warning points aren't public so you can't possibly know who receives them and when. Let's not deflect at the issue at hand. Your comment was harsh and unnecessary. Exhale 2020 is a different place. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

It's not about being the worst comment on here. We do our best to reel things in and issue warnings points when there's blatant disrespect for others. Warning points aren't public so you can't possibly know who receives them and when. Let's not deflect at the issue at hand. Your comment was harsh and unnecessary. Exhale 2020 is a different place. 

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

I'm just gonna go ahead and say what I want to say.

I'm all for body positivity but I think her choosing to not go on a diet is not really because she loves herself and her curves. She's just lazy and doesn't want to go on a diet for fear of being called out for being a sell out and succumbing to the pressure of Hollywood standards - cause she takes herself too seriously that she almost always goes on the defense.

If she wants to prove a point, this isn't it. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

exactly. She also said that she was happy with her curves and wont loose weight in 2013 and then showed up looking like this months later.

182fb4f4907414913eac17672e7db8fe.jpg

She can say that she loves her curves alls he wants but she never looks comfortable when she is overweight.

• Like 7

I’m glad she feels **** & confident. 

she’s showing more here then when she was promoting Liberation.  I hate those huge coats & clothes over her. That made it seem like she was trying to hide her weight instead of embracing it.  But glad she’s feeling good now. 

I’ve always thought Kelly Clarkson’s has the best responses & outlook on her body. Just being like some times I workout, some times I don’t But this is me & just gone with it. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

exactly. She also said that she was happy with her curves and wont loose weight in 2013 and then showed up looking like this months later.

182fb4f4907414913eac17672e7db8fe.jpg

She can say that she loves her curves alls he wants but she never looks comfortable when she is overweight.

We been knew she's just scared and lazy. She can say she loves herself and her curves all she wants but us fans know wassup. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block