Christina Aguilera: "I'm not going on a diet. Get over it. I'm fine with that."

11 minutes ago, Needleney said:

You must really dislike her, dont you?:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

I have supported her since 1999 and am just fed up with her half assing her career and making excuses.

Did you know that last year she offered us a deluxe version of her debut album with new songs, acapellas and instrumentals for the 10 year anniversary? Its been about 14 months and people who bought it still havent gotten anything? There has been so much bull**** going on and her not caring about her appearance and performances is a valid reason to be pissed as a fan.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Lukas1896 said:

but Christina is not in a "so overweight that it is a health risk" group... :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Stop pretending that you care so much about people's / Christina's "health" lol :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: Do you also care so much when someone is smoking? Or even drinking alcohol? Cause those things are also not healthy and "a health risks"... :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree::tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Don't kid yourself Sis, she's clearly in the obesity range.

But do you and support it if it makes you feel all high and mighty.

I actually do care about people's health thank you very much. I think it's a problem when people use their platform to say something that is blatantly unhealthy is ok. It sends the wrong message, especially when she didn't need to say anything at all.

I actually don't support smoking either, but go ahead and compare apples and oranges just to be snide.

:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Sia said:

Jordan,

I hope this doesn't come across the wrong way (although it probably will), but I find it very difficult to take your views and thoughts on body positivity seriously. I follow you on Facebook and while I commend you for your dedication to health and fitness (I am too), the photos and images you present don't scream "love yourself the way you are." They scream, "the only way to be happy is to look the way I do."

It's a difficult topic because on one hand, living a healthy lifestyle does usually involve looking a certain way, but it's when we put so much emphasis on the image rather than the lifestyle that fitness enthusiasts lose me. I don't blame you though, if I had your body, I would probably flaunt it like you do, but you have to be real and true to what you're doing. You're not "showing off" to motivate others, you're likely doing it to actually "show off" and people can see right through that. 

Am I saying that you should be ashamed of your body or your accomplishments? Absolutely not...but please don't try and be a poster boy for body positivity when everything you do and post suggests the complete opposite.

Still love you though! :)

great comment :)

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Look at this, please. Bahar (the one with black hair) was always very thin. Then she gain weight. She and Sandy nearly win the competition. Then Maite Kelly. She is not so thick as in her youth but still not thin. She won the show.Both Lady´s get the best press. There was no body shaming. Everyone was flashed by there performances and proud of them. As it should be. Rate people only by behavior and accomplishment. Not how they look like. You are able to dance and move your body even when you are thick. But with Chris, I don´t know where is the problem. She was never a dancer like Brit. More a vocalist.

vimeo.com/246502464

And  here is another appearance from her:

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:at bringing bahar und ;) m. kelly in to this

5 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

she is a multimillionaire... she can afford a personal trainer and a cook.

These are literally screenshots of her..

25083484f145a1162dba0a469bfec36105e621c4

I really understand your point :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: Im all up for body positivity but there is a fine line between having a huge (not in a offensive manner) body but working out, going on a diet and exercising so you can still have a healthy system but being huge and not doing anything to help it IS unhealthy and can cause huge issues for the heart as u get older. I for sure understand your point that as a unbiased stan you dont want to see your fave in such a unhealthy and even risky situation. I really get you.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

The fact that some of you refuse to acknowledge she's visibly obese :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme::cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme::cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I firmly believe society had reached a point when certain values and standards desperately needed to be reevaluated (unnecessary scrutiny on the female body, in particular: celebrating one body type only while pressuring individuals to look a certain way) and I'm all for body positivity, but when will some of you understand that body positivity does not equal glorifying obesity? We've literally gone from worshiping being skinny as the be all and end all to the opposite side of the spectrum. We're now trying to normalize being scarily fat, which is extremely worrying. Body positivity came about as a statement: we're embracing and see the beauty in each and every body type AT A HEALTHY WEIGHT. I'm sorry but being obese is not a body type. I mean, where do all of you body positivity warriors draw the line? To which point do you think it's alright for someone to let themselves go? 

Many people like to claim that being obese doesn't automatically mean you're unhealthy, which is somehow true, I admit. You might be perfectly fine now, but you are pursuing an unhealthy lifestyle that will not benefit you in the long run. Food is fuel for your body, you eat to survive, not the other way around, and when you're doing it right (that means real, nutritious food and not poison corporations feed you, like say, fast food), your body feels right, you feel differently. If you're extra fat (as opposed to slightly overweight, but mind you, the key word is slightly) and it's not health related (which is a different scenario altogether because it is out of your hands), yet consciously choose to shove cookies down your throat then stuff yourself until you can't walk straight, than you're doing nothing other than disrespecting your body. Now let me not be misunderstood, your body, your life, live it however you please, I could care less. But I can not stay silent when the narrative that it's perfectly fine to be obese is so ferociously being pushed. No, it is not fine. It is not normal. 

Yes, I said it. It's not normal. Point blank. Your poor skeleton was not designed to carry that much weight!!!!!!! It's not normal to look like Lizzo (she's at the forefront, isn't she? Of course she's the one to get named). Underneath all that fat, her skeleton is hurting, her internal organs are suffocating in all that blubber. As I've stated previously, it's your choice if that's the life you want to live, but I do have a problem when you're "fighting" for it to become the norm. Some of these fat ladies are clearly in denial, their tune should be going along the lines of "I'm well aware of how toxic being this heavy is, but I like it like this and you will deal." You might as well do *****, if that's how much you love yourself, but it's unacceptable to act as if the negative effects don't exist. I don't want to live in a society where this is the kind of ideas we're passing down to our children. It's like some of you are devolving, I swear. 

As for Miss X :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts::madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts::madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: She's clearly not happy wither herself, hence why she feels the need to assure us she's reached her dream body. Especially when nobody's asking. But oh well I think it's easier to eat and babble than working out :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block