Christina Aguilera: "I'm not going on a diet. Get over it. I'm fine with that."

1 minute ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

All you people look at me like I'm a little boy, well did you ever think it'd be okay for me to step into the discussion of LGBTQ+ forum on Exhale. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Exhale tabloids will be all about you :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Your Exhale Music Awards performance with the snake :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

You become more mature musically :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

The media will be after you always for whatever you wear or do :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Prime-Hooked we been knew :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

And when they ask me what i think of you wearing lesser clothes and try create a feud, i will reply with how fearless and iconic u are :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Because wbk they are trying to battle Exhales icons :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Interesting to think when you peak, i will be in my Glory era :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

You better buy the album, sis :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

3 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Not you turning sassy. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I always was :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Lizzo changed the ideas of beauty standards. I think the days of working out and bettering yourselves are outnumbered as those body types aren't for everybody some people are more big boned and they have to have extra weight. 

Plus health professionals and doctors have come out and said the body mass index charts is outdated and very dangerous

Christina is the opposite of big boned tho. She is tiny. Too much weight on her tiny frame isnt healthy.

1857757.main_image.jpg?strip=all6226d1b866afd16dfa103eb0acb8fe4b.jpge66e881026fd7d44774bbd037179f4dc.jpgchristina-aguilera-2013-amas-say-somethi

• Love 2
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

She can do whatever she wants. 

@Blackout2006 is this karma biting you back for the BTI slander on the Blackout Megarate? :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Jk. Love you but the quote was out of context so it was misinterpreted. Be careful. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I think this is some Break the ice voodoo actually :orangu_orangutan_ape:

How much to stream Overrated- i mean break the ice to break the karma :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

11 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Jk. Love you but the quote was out of context so it was misinterpreted. Be careful. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Oh thank you! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Yeah since the discussion was about diets i thought it would be funny to mention that Britney moment but i think i should have put the video or used quote marks :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

Yeah considering how misunderstands can suck, better use those quote marks :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

@The Greatest Show Were you a salty Xtina fan? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I have been a disspointed fan since about 2010. I paid money to see her. I have supproted her since 1999 and honestly Im over her half assing **** and doing the bare minimum. She used to be such a great performer and now she huffs and puffs and relys on her backup singers and the CD track in the background because she is so out of shape. Its ridiculous and not fair to her audience. Eat your cookies but then go on a damn treadmill and work on your cardio. Get fat, but then dont wear clothes that make you look awfull. Kelly and Adele proved that its possible.

I mean look at the negatives in this video and keep in mind that this was at the beginning of the Residency and she has gotten much worse since. I saw her live during the tour and was making excuses for her for a long time but her lack of interest in bettering herself is just the cherry on top for me. During Liberation, The Xperience and the Xtour I was saying oh well she is just easing into things and Im sure she will come back stronger next era. I honestly doubt it now.

10 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

This is so mean and rude.:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: Sorry, but was is wrong with you?:wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

I have standards?

• Love 2
  • Like 2
34 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

No type of bodyshaming is okay. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

This is not body shaming.I really think she could have an eating disorder. But when it is the case, it is no wonder. This woman went through hell and back in her youth. And then the pressure of the entertainment industry on top.Shaming is for me when someone has a problem with another person. I don´t have and never had a problem with Chris. The most important thing is, she is healthy and happy. Not what others tell or want her to do.

• Like 2

It’s like when people called Britney fat during GM on VMAS....

who? What? Where? When? Why?

Britney looked great then, and Xtina now! 

If you have never suffered from an eating disorder, you probably don’t know how difficult it can be for some people to lose the weight and keep it off, which is why they end up resorting to such unhealthy ways of looking skinny. 

and Greatest Show... lets not try to act like Xtina was EVER Britney... It’s not like she was always dancing around, she’s always relied more on vocal performance than anything. I’ve loved her for years, seen her live, and all that Jazz as well, so I do know what I’m talking about. And I live in Vegas where I was constantly seeing clips of her promoting the show... if you’re disappointed, that’s your opinion, but don’t turn this into her being a now talentless hack because she put on 20 lbs...

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I'm Curvy just like Xtina!, It's the way I am & have been for a very long time!. I'm sorry but if you criticised Xtina over her weight you where probably the arse who was probably calling Britney "fat" during the VMAs. In 2007. Curvy figures can make an outfit pull into our Curves instead of it just being flat! like a skinny needle. At least me & Xtina have a shape figure and can. So whoever has a problem with Curvy girls like myself just better Shut the **** up!!!. We our beautiful not want you *****es say words can't bring us down! 🖕

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Guylicious4201340323093 said:

and Greatest Show... lets not try to act like Xtina was EVER Britney... It’s not like she was always dancing around, she’s always relied more on vocal performance than anything. I’ve loved her for years, seen her live, and all that Jazz as well, so I do know what I’m talking about. And I live in Vegas where I was constantly seeing clips of her promoting the show... if you’re disappointed, that’s your opinion, but don’t turn this into her being a now talentless hack because she put on 20 lbs...

I never said she was a dancer like Britney. But she had standards. She was able to walk up and down the stage while singing without issues. She didnt need CD vocals as backing tracks and she didnt need her backup singers to sing all of her choruses for her. Its gotten pathetic. I have complimented her ballads a lot here because thats really the only thing she is capable of doing well at the moment.

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Just the picture of her in the jogging suit is enough to tell you that's she's not healthy.

People keep throwing around body positivity, but there's nothing positive that comes with the health risks of being overweight.

Body acceptance gets thrown around by those who don't even want to try and improve their health.

I don't support shaming and name calling, but I also don't accept this lax, "oh well" attitude either.

People should always push themselves to constantly make improvements. I don't support giving up.

I also think it's ironic to see the reactions in here supporting Xtina in this, but if it were Britney many would be lashing out and saying horrible things.

• Love 4
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, Slave4Britney95 said:

I'm Curvy just like Xtina!, It's the way I am & have been for a very long time!. I'm sorry but if you criticised Xtina over her weight you where probably the arse who was probably calling Britney "fat" during the VMAs. In 2007. Curvy figures can make an outfit pull into our Curves instead of it just being flat! like a skinny needle. At least me & Xtina have a shape figure and can. So whoever has a problem with Curvy girls like myself just better Shut the **** up!!!. We our beautiful not want you *****es say words can't bring us down! 🖕

lmao someone is triggered... are you a performer who is "dancing" in leotards on stage?

Also this:

britney-spears-2007-a-billboard-1548-102

is no where near the same as this:

Christina-Aguilera---Out-in-Santa-Monica

Also if she is so happy with the way she looks why does she post pictures of her looking like this

460538698fc5bf73fd706bc3683f696626144f9b

when THIS is the reality

25083484f145a1162dba0a469bfec36105e621c4

• Haha 1
  • Like 8
3 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

lmao someone is triggered... are you a performer who is "dancing" in leotards on stage?

Also this:

britney-spears-2007-a-billboard-1548-102

is no where near the same as this:

Christina-Aguilera---Out-in-Santa-Monica

Also if she is so happy with the way she looks why does she post pictures of her looking like this

460538698fc5bf73fd706bc3683f696626144f9b

when THIS is the reality

25083484f145a1162dba0a469bfec36105e621c4

Considering you are a Xtina "fan" you don't half like to bring her down. You are obviously have issues yourself if you care so much about someone else's body and the way they look! 😂. It's her life she can do what she wants she been Curvy before in the lotus era then she lost the weight then gained it!. In reality she's a mother she can do whatevet and look however she wants. Instead of worrying about Xtina with her body!. Their are far more women who are curvier than Xtina!. Some fan you are really huh? 😂

30 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I have been a disspointed fan since about 2010. I paid money to see her. I have supproted her since 1999 and honestly Im over her half assing **** and doing the bare minimum. She used to be such a great performer and now she huffs and puffs and relys on her backup singers and the CD track in the background because she is so out of shape. Its ridiculous and not fair to her audience. Eat your cookies but then go on a damn treadmill and work on your cardio. Get fat, but then dont wear clothes that make you look awfull. Kelly and Adele proved that its possible.

I mean look at the negatives in this video and keep in mind that this was at the beginning of the Residency and she has gotten much worse since. I saw her live during the tour and was making excuses for her for a long time but her lack of interest in bettering herself is just the cherry on top for me. During Liberation, The Xperience and the Xtour I was saying oh well she is just easing into things and Im sure she will come back stronger next era. I honestly doubt it now.

I have standards?

I believe this is the post I’m referring to. You didn’t have to say Britney by name for people to make the correlation. It sounds like the same complaints Britney “fans” throw around... stripped is Xtina’s best album hands down... and for the justified stripped tour I’m just not sure what you would be referring to. She’s always been a little low energy compared to her pop counterparts...

5 minutes ago, Slave4Britney95 said:

Considering you are a Xtina "fan" you don't half like to bring her down. You are obviously have issues yourself if you care so much about someone else's body and the way they look! 😂. It's her life she can do what she wants she been Curvy before in the lotus era then she lost the weight then gained it!. In reality she's a mother she can do whatevet and look however she wants. Instead of worrying about Xtina with her body!. Their are far more women who are curvier than Xtina!. Some fan you are really huh? 😂

if she was retired I wouldnt give a **** about her body. But its no coincindence that whenever she is fat her performances are trash. It was that way in 2011-2012 too. Just like with Britney I dont believe in kissing *** of the people im a fan of. Just because Im a fan doesnt mean I have to think everything she says and does is amazing. Message boards would be ******* annoying if we would all just agree with each other and throw undeserved praise around.

5 minutes ago, Guylicious4201340323093 said:

I believe this is the post I’m referring to. You didn’t have to say Britney by name for people to make the correlation. It sounds like the same complaints Britney “fans” throw around... stripped is Xtina’s best album hands down... and for the justified stripped tour I’m just not sure what you would be referring to. She’s always been a little low energy compared to her pop counterparts...

You can not possibly compare her current self to her stripped performances... I saw both tours live. Believe me she didnt have CD vocals playing in 2003, she actually had some choreography not just walking, she was capable of singing her own choruses and she had more overall enerjy. Just because she was never a dancer doesnt mean she hasnt drastically declined in her ability.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
17 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

People keep throwing around body positivity, but there's nothing positive that comes with the health risks of being overweight.

Body acceptance gets thrown around by those who don't even want to try and improve their health.

I don't support shaming and name calling, but I also don't accept this lax, "oh well" attitude either.

People should always push themselves to constantly make improvements. I don't support giving up.

It needed to be said and you said it. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block