Christina Aguilera: "I'm not going on a diet. Get over it. I'm fine with that."

Were is the problem when Chris feels comfortable with herself?! :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:As long she is healthy and has no health grounds. But I think she could have an eating disorder. At the beginning of her career, she was too skinny. I think eating disorders come from the public. There are always people who tell people they are too thick or thin, sometimes the get even bullied. I read Madonnas *** book a couple of days ago and was shocked when I read her notes and what she thinks about thick men. She wrote she doesn´t like it. She always thinks they are guzzling addictive pigs. But people are not always thick because of their eating behavior. Some need to take medication because they have a serious disease. Even when they would stop eating it would not help. Like when you have something with your thyroid. I just can say to that, just leave the people alone. And when someone gains a lot of weight or lost a lot of weight in a short time, ask him politely if everything is ok, if you can help. Because a disease could be behind it.

2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I thought it would be funny since the discussion regarded diets :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:.

Guess i should've just posted the video instead of writing the line and getting myself 3 warning points for "Blatant disrespect" :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Are you? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I have 0 warning points, I must be Jordan's favourite Exhaler under 18. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:.

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
48 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

How about we just not call people whales :alook_meme_down_up_look_see:

There's a way you can explain your views without tearing someone down. 

Back in 2016-2018 this poster lived off cheri and Lilith creating countless threads shaming Britney DAILY! This poster was part of that bullying gang, and now 'imagine Britney being capable of 2016ney' lmao that history revisionist

Xtina has always been a gorgeous woman. If she wants to be a fuller figure, then she can do whatever she wants as long as she's happy. She doesn't need to live the rest of her life trying to please her fans / public when she's like 40.

• Love 3
Just now, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Exhale loves Britneys sassy quotes, dont they? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

1 minute ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Idk if they are getting lifted tho :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

1 minute ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I have 0 warning points, I must be Jordan's favourite Exhaler under 18. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:.

Omg unproblematic queen, slayyyyy <3

Chile, anyways i explained my myself, apologized for making the quote seem as an insult and lets all just move on from this messy moment :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Omg unproblematic queen, slayyyyy <3

Thanks, It's cause I'm still in the ...Baby One More Time era and haven't shed my innocence. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Chile, anyways i explained my myself, apologized for making the quote seem as an insult and lets all just move on from this messy moment :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

You trying to leave this thread be like: :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
7 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

@The Greatest Show Were you a salty Xtina fan? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I still remember her and @britisthecolor trying to downvote me a couple of times when I defended Britney. Guess that never happened lmao :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

Walking out now that I let new Exhale users know some old history and people suddenly changing what they say :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Xtina seems like a happier person now compared to years ago. As a fan, they should be happy instead of calling her names.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Exhale community when your "Slave 4 Hooked' video comes out: :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

4 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

All you people look at me like I'm a little boy, well did you ever think it'd be okay for me to step into the discussion of LGBTQ+ forum on Exhale. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

PERIODT! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

(VSCO girl tease nnnn :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:)

Not you turning sassy. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block