It's funny how Britney is called crazy when Madonna is posting this on Instagram

I always thought madonna was crazy. Your idea that other celebrities act crazy is a good one. I think Britney must have some sort of health or mental issues because there are some celebs that are way worse than her when it comes to ***** or acting out and they arnt under a conservatorship. That's what makes me think Britney does have some sort of medical issues. If they told the public what's wrong this would go away but does the public have a right to the information is the question. 

1 hour ago, JonJon92 said:

Because the the general public quit caring about Madonna decades ago. With the exception of ray of light... and possibly confessions on a dance floor. Both were received  well critically and by her fans but not the GP hasn’t really cared for her in years. She’s definitely an artist but I don’t understand the obsession with her. Britney sings, dances, acts way better and should be queen of pop. Please don’t downvote just an opinion. 

While Britney is more skilled, Madonna is much more influential. If Madonna never came out, Britney likely would have had an entirely different career. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1

Like it or not Madonna will always stick around. Haters will always hate, but the best part is that, no matter what, her name will always be coming out of their mouths. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Imagine being a hater of that woman, such a shame. But sometimes taste and appreciation is not for everyone. :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Btw she was drunk, making a motion picture of her biography, with Diablo Cody. Imagine not being relevant hand having a movie about your career. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: 

• Love 2

I can't read "it's funny how..." and not have my brain sing it's funny how a man only thinks about the *beep* you got a real big heart but i'm lookin' at cha *beep* you got real big brains but i'm lookin' at cha *beep* girl there ain't no pain in me lookin' at cha *beep* :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:

What is this thread, mon amour? Don't talk smack about the Queen of Pop, s'il vous plait. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I can't read "it's funny how..." and not have my brain sing it's funny how a man only thinks about the *beep* you got a real big heart but i'm lookin' at cha *beep* you got real big brains but i'm lookin' at cha *beep* girl there ain't no pain in me lookin' at cha *beep* :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:

What is this thread, mon amour? Don't talk smack about the Queen of Pop, s'il vous plait. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

No  talk at all negative on her, M deserves the good life, quarantine and her hip injury forced her to take a break. 

As a workaholic the movie is the only way for her to keep busy. 

Like she said. She really can't relax, cos that's how she was raised. To work until she's dead. Even her 87 year old father refuses to retire. It's the Ciccone Blood also italians don't take breaks at all. 

It's very much an Italian thing

1 hour ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

While Britney is more skilled, Madonna is much more influential. If Madonna never came out, Britney likely would have had an entirely different career. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I think for the 80’s she did well and obviously help start up MTV I think Britney’s Influence especially in today’s world is much more impactful and remembered. Anytime anyone thinks of the vmas they think Britney, even today’s kids know her because of tik tok. “It’s Britney B*** is iconic and is embedded in pop culture and the general public alike. I can’t think of one thing ppl say about Madonna anymore, and it’s been that way for awhile.  

• Love 1
8 hours ago, YannFrance said:

Hum no, she is clearly on *****. She takes opium she even said so herself. Imagine if Britney posted this on instagram the backlash she would get.. 

That's not true, Madonna must experimented with ***** a few times, but she never was an **** addicted. Everybody knows that, she is a very healthy and smart women, and  you don't need to put Madonna down to make Britney look better. :shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus:

• Love 3
  • Like 2