It's funny how Britney is called crazy when Madonna is posting this on Instagram

On 9/28/2020 at 12:29 PM, YannFrance said:

Hum no, she is clearly on *****. She takes opium she even said so herself. Imagine if Britney posted this on instagram the backlash she would get.. 

madonna is known as such a control freak she always said she doesnt like ***** because she wants always be aware what happens with her ...

where did she say that with taking opium?

i really cant imagine this makes you physical addicted not only mentally 

I mean, Madonna hasn't been the same for a good while now, which is why I don't care for her as a person anymore. She gives off quite a creepy, unsettling vibe. And this is coming from someone who adores her music. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: Also, people do actually call her crazy. Whenever I see threads about her on Reddit, half of the comments are about her face looking like a pillow, and the other half are about her being completely cuckoo or borderline satanic-looking. :eyes_britney_laugh:

• Haha 1

The fact that Illuminati gets mixed up with satanic rituals 

Google Illuminati. You will find out the actual term mean bright, and that it was associated with scientists. 

Plus illuminate is also part of that word. 

This is why Madonna wrote Illuminati. She found it cool to be attached with brilliant scientists and intelligent people.