It's funny how Britney is called crazy when Madonna is posting this on Instagram

4 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

idk why but these kind of Madonna clips makes me think she wants attention, not that she has a mental problem or whatever

Hum no, she is clearly on *****. She takes opium she even said so herself. Imagine if Britney posted this on instagram the backlash she would get.. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, YannFrance said:

Hum no, she is clearly on *****. She takes opium she even said so herself. Imagine if Britney posted this on instagram the backlash she would get.. 

yeah i agree but i think even if she's on ***** she consciously uploads it to keep people talking about her

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

Fans don’t think Britney is Crazy

a lot of people on britney's ig comments do think she's crazy. i'm not even sure what demographic it could be. adult GP? tik tok youth? at this point i don't know who isn't yet aware of free britney, it's been such widespread news. but unfortunately there are insensitive people aplenty

• Like 2

Huge *** difference is that one is doing it with her free will. And the other one might or might not be doing it with her own free will. Also Madonna occasionally goes overboard and her insta is always dragged by her fans and GP.

When I see this all I see is Madonna she had always been like this.

When I see Britney idk what to think,and I can understand why ppl might think she is off the rails when they check her insta page.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Because the the general public quit caring about Madonna decades ago. With the exception of ray of light... and possibly confessions on a dance floor. Both were received  well critically and by her fans but not the GP hasn’t really cared for her in years. She’s definitely an artist but I don’t understand the obsession with her. Britney sings, dances, acts way better and should be queen of pop. Please don’t downvote just an opinion. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1