It's funny how Britney is called crazy when Madonna is posting this on Instagram

1 hour ago, CarlosR said:

That's not true, Madonna must experimented with ***** a few times, but she never was an **** addicted. Everybody knows that, she is a very healthy and smart women, and  you don't need to put Madonna down to make Britney look better. :shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus:

When she broke 9 bones in 2005. Madonna took 3 oxycodone, and then had enough. She likes being in control, ***** basically make you lose control 

Even though she's pro weed for others. When you go on tour with her. She basically says from rehearsals til you leave home from the tour. Leave the Grass at home. She wants her employees to fully work and pay attention. 

Madonna was always anti *****. 

Just ask her brother Christopher. Once she found out he dabbled in ******* she banished him from her life and Hollywood. 

He had to move to Michigan, to find work. That's the power of his Sister. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Let's not take down women in order to uplift another 

This.

People can be so pathetic in this forum...

Leave Madonna alone, she never said anything bad about Britney.

They both receive so many ****** atacks because of their age or mental health.

:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, MareuOli said:

This.

People can be so pathetic in this forum...

Leave Madonna alone, she never said anything bad about Britney.

They both receive so many ****** atacks because of their age or mental health.

:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

I don't get where the hate came from. 

She never hijacked me against the Music. It was Britney's idea herself to become a duet with her biggest idol.

Hell, Like music critics noted Janet basically never did what Madonna did, work with her, form a friendship. 

Janet basically paid her dust, talked more about Aaliyah as her successor than Britney. ..

Madonna went out of her way to embrace Britney, considering at the time. People thought Britney wasn't designed to last. Most people thought she was a manufactured pop star, a product of the time. 

It probably shocks some critics that dismissed Britney to see people still care about her or that she has fans. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, JonJon92 said:

Because the the general public quit caring about Madonna decades ago. With the exception of ray of light... and possibly confessions on a dance floor. Both were received  well critically and by her fans but not the GP hasn’t really cared for her in years. She’s definitely an artist but I don’t understand the obsession with her. Britney sings, dances, acts way better and should be queen of pop. Please don’t downvote just an opinion. 

imported-photo-131251.thumb.jpeg.c244c48

Because Britney is the one with mean problems? ! And britney looks sad and like somebody tries to force Britney to this award clips !? Sorry guys I'm not a britney hater and i think she is a sweet soul but she is  like a trained circus pony! Madonna is her own hustler! britney is the cash cow! 

She lost her passion and feels uncomfortable on stage! She doesn't dance anymore and just let herself go ! Don't know why you guys compare her to other artists!? madonna is madonna and britney is britney

19 hours ago, JonJon92 said:

Because the the general public quit caring about Madonna decades ago. With the exception of ray of light... and possibly confessions on a dance floor. Both were received  well critically and by her fans but not the GP hasn’t really cared for her in years. She’s definitely an artist but I don’t understand the obsession with her. Britney sings, dances, acts way better and should be queen of pop. Please don’t downvote just an opinion. 

GET OUT :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: