Britney uploads hilarious new Instagram video with Sam

On 9/22/2020 at 7:56 PM, nerdygeekgrl said:

Oh idk about eyelift.... I hooe not. I always thought she had pretty eyes. The droopy look gives her that innocent look in my opinion. 

Ugh, it's awful to hear that she is so self conscious about her looks. She's so perfect. I know it's easier said than done. She probably hears it all the time but doesn't feel it. I get that too. I'm hoping she learns to accept the way she looks cuz she's gorgeous, inside and out. 

81407-britney-spears-950x0-1.jpg

Can u see her eyes look quite different here? But of course they dont look like that now. 

I think she always had a doll face so her eyes being droppy made her face even more sweet. And I always thought it was quite a nice contrast Id say bc even tho her eyes always looked amazing with the rest of her face, the eyes never let her face too "perfect". She always had a beautiful smile, cute lips and nose so the eyes just let her look less Barbie hehe 

Sadly a lot of people dont like having droopy eyes. People want eyes like Angelina Jolies. 

But she always seemed to lack confidence. When she was at the top of the world, was very young, thin, fit and girls wanted to be her and boys wanted to be with her, she already was kinda that way. There were many celebs crushing on her, Justin used to tell quite a lot how hot she was to the media (even when they pretended to be friends) and there she was saying she didnt like her nose, her feet, her thin hair, nails or she wished she was taller. Once she said she started liking her lips bc Justin liked it. She also said Justin would tell her she looked the prettiest without makeup but she didnt believe in him. 

I blame Jamie tbh. Their ****ty relation obviously made a huge impact on the way she deals with things, men and of course her appearance. Since the cship started, this confidence issue just seemed to get even worse. 

Britney was always so pretty but tbh the most confident people I know are like that because their parents would tell them all the time how intelligent, beautiful they looked. 

Look the way Bryan talks about her as if shes only a ******* brand, as if the Britney Brand is the Spears brand and the cship is a family business. He knows his sister wants out for a while but still says the cship has been great for the family and he doesnt know how things would work for her bc she is a bad driver and doesnt know how to make reservations. They all treat her like an ill child while she can work to make millions for them, millions she cant control. They all treat her as the most insane person in the world while live off her money. Imagine what she must have heard all these years, even more after the cship. Heck, Bryan even wanted to say the family got better financially bc of him as well, but in reality when he was moving to NY to work Britney was already famous and ******* rich. They seem jealous of her success... maybe thats why they want credit for it and feel entitiled to her money. They even say her fans are THEIR fans. This tells a lot how they must belittle her while they all benefit from her being under a cship. Its so sad thinking about this after everything she did for them. She couldnt have a worse family tbh. 

4 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

I do. He's trying way too hard to tell ppl he's truly in love with her. 

"My God you look so beautiful this is why I fell in love with you."

Nah, man, you fell in love with her money. Also, that's a bit shallow of him to fall in love with her looks and not her personality. 

We, as Britney's fans tend to be super protective with her. And that's cute, but at the same time, we're overprotective sometimes. It's sad that we never really believe when she dates a man, and we always think he's in love with her money. Actually, Britney has always been hot and beautiful outside but way more special inside. She got a genuine personality. Any man could fall in love with her. But we never trully believe in that. It's so sad...

If Britney hasn't got any trust issues, I would admire her. Wow. But yes, in the Sam's case, it's hard. I really hope he's being honest with her. She deserves honesty.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

We, as Britney's fans tend to be super protective with her. And that's cute, but at the same time, we're overprotective sometimes. It's sad that we never really believe when she dates a man, and we always think he's in love with her money. Actually, Britney has always been hot and beautiful outside but way more special inside. She got a genuine personality. Any man could fall in love with her. But we never trully believe in that. It's so sad...

If Britney hasn't got any trust issues, I would admire her. Wow. But yes, in the Sam's case, it's hard. I really hope he's being honest with her. She deserves honesty.

Well said. The only reason why I'm so hard on him is cuz his actions in the past and present make a skeptic. He's always dated famous women. He's lied about a lot of stuff. It just doesn't sit well with him. That's why whatever he sys, I'm just like, "hmmm really? You love her? Even though you've dated a model, a female singer prior to Britney?".... So ppl like Slayer need to chill. We all have an opinion and we are entitled to have one. If it bothers you, oh well, too bad. I have good reasons to dislike him. And I will be vocal about it. Sometimes the best way to get an answer to to crack them under pressure. He keeps being silent about all this.... If u love someone, F the NDA and say it. What is he so scared of? He needs to open up and the day he will is the day I will be on his sjde. 

• Like 6
12 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

She got a genuine personality. Any man could fall in love with her. But we never trully believe in that. It's so sad...

Wrong. I NEVER doubt Britney. But I know how people are. Especially some younger ones. They are impressed and get blinded by the red carpet, jewelry, champagne. They just have to learn that these things are not important. It is not what you need in life. Be happy that your loved ones are safe and healthy. That you have a house, food, water, and medicine. That you can take a hot shower. We forget this. Just look at Kevin. He threw out her money off the window. Let come sneakers from Europe. Attended the golf club. Is this necessary? Yes, he can do whatever he wants, but with HIS money. And Britney wanted and needed someone who was there for her and the babies. But Kevin didn´t care. e was busy going to clubs and playing the next superstar. We get brainwashed when we are teenagers and we think someone has made it when he is in every magazine and has 10 cars and 4 houses. People don´t care so much for the inner most, unfortunately. Britney is pure gold -from the inside and outside. But people don't care for the character the most. I can really imagine that Sam is ashamed of Brit sometimes-because she is funny has a heart of gold. And people always want that you are rude and badass. How can I explain this? For example, hen you don´t wear clothes with a brand just normal stuff then young people think you are uncool. But it just means you don´t want to support the brand maybe. Or you just don´t care because you are satisfied to have cloths. People don´t see it that way.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

The only reason why I'm so hard on him is cuz his actions in the past and present make a skeptic. He's always dated famous women. He's lied about a lot of stuff

What celebrities has Sam dated? With none.
People are tough because he is dating a person who is in a conservatorship.
People are tough because he is an accomplice of her team.
People are tough because he is a liar.
People are tough because he was an accomplice while she was in a mental facility against her will, what kind of human being and boyfriend allows this?
People are tough because he sells her team narrative.
People are tough because her team cares and protects Sam's image more than Britney's.

Andrew Gallery has shown more love, respect, real concern for Britney than Sam is these 4 years or any post-2008 boyfriend except for David.

• Love 2
  • Like 5