Britney uploads hilarious new Instagram video with Sam

Oh my God, this is very funny and weird :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

I went to Sam's profile and read the comments under his video with Britney. A lot of people wrote that he doesn't help Britney, but only cares about his image. There's really a lot of criticism about him.

People were constantly texting him to show Britney, to prove that she was alive and well. And so he posted this (old?) video.

I liked what I completely agree with and Sam blocked me :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Why block people who like comments? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Baby Oops said:

I went to Sam's profile and read the comments under his video with Britney. A lot of people wrote that he doesn't help Britney, but only cares about his image. There's really a lot of criticism about him.

People were constantly texting him to show Britney, to prove that she was alive and well. And so he posted this (old?) video.

I liked what I completely agree with and Sam blocked me :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Why block people who like comments? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

Did you watch his stories from yesterday? He's clearly very affected by the comments, but tries to hide. He even said to not care when people say s*it, focus on the moment...

Lately he acts just like the real version of Britney captions. Trying to be funny but with that passive aggressive vibe.

I think he is frustrated nothing really working to clean his image with the GP, since the workout couple video (the Tik Tok dragged Scam) people started to call him a handler, the "live incident" added fuel to the fire.

So sad :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Baby Oops said:

LMAO he blocked you? The Zone recently blocked me too for posting the verifiable fact that Britney didn't want to show up so fans should not either :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 1
  • Like 1