Britney uploads hilarious new Instagram video with Sam

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I was waiting to see how long it took until you come to spew your usual regurgitated hate :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

give it a break - Britney's NOT stupid, stop acting like she's oblivious. If he was that bad she would not be with him.

I have an opinion and I'll voice it. Last I recall, the internet isn't taking away my freedom of speech. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

I do. He's trying way too hard to tell ppl he's truly in love with her. 

"My God you look so beautiful this is why I fell in love with you."

Nah, man, you fell in love with her money. Also, that's a bit shallow of him to fall in love with her looks and not her personality. 

No. I think Brit  is saying I got my eyes wide open now, and I'll come for you, MFs. :neydedance_purple:

They will regret the day they put her on Cship. :nopingout_meme:

This should be considered a whole new era, IMHO. :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

The Queen is alive and well. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, SkyNet said:

I wonder why she is do heavy on black on her eyes. May be to distract from something else in her eyes....:walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

Usually, when someone does it, it signifies they're mood. It's them telling the world they're miserable and their life is dark and depressing without verbally saying it. 

Also, you know that saying, "the eyes are the window to your soul?" this pretty much is telling us her windows are dark, we can't see much through. Her soul at the moment is dark because she's sad. Don't let those smiles and giggles around Sam fool you. For all we know, she could be faking it and plotting her next big gotcha moment to team con 

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Usually, when someone does it, it signifies they're mood. It's them telling the world they're miserable and their life is dark and depressing without verbally saying it. 

Also, you know that saying, "the eyes are the window to your soul?" this pretty much is telling us her windows are dark, we can't see much through. Her soul at the moment is dark because she's sad. Don't let those smiles and giggles around Sam fool you. For all we know, she could be faking it and plotting her next big gotcha moment to team con 

I know the makeup is messier now but she has been rocking these black messy eyeshadows since 2001. Ive seen a video of a fan on his m&g and Britney tells him she loved his eyes and she always wanted to have cat eyes. I wonder if she doesnt like her droopy eyes so she thinks putting a black eyeshadow all over it wont show that much. She did an eye lift in 2013, didnt she? 

4 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I know the makeup is messier now but she has been rocking these black messy eyeshadows since 2001. Ive seen a video of a fan on his m&g and Britney tells him she loved his eyes and she always wanted to have cat eyes. I wonder if she doesnt like her droopy eyes so she thinks putting a black eyeshadow all over it wont show that much. She did an eye lift in 2013, didnt she? 

Oh idk about eyelift.... I hooe not. I always thought she had pretty eyes. The droopy look gives her that innocent look in my opinion. 

Ugh, it's awful to hear that she is so self conscious about her looks. She's so perfect. I know it's easier said than done. She probably hears it all the time but doesn't feel it. I get that too. I'm hoping she learns to accept the way she looks cuz she's gorgeous, inside and out.