Britney Spears lawyers up against her father because he plans on opposing her wishes

Slayer

50 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

Adam Streisand used to be a partner for this law firm. Kinda feels full circle doesnt it? :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

Imagine if King Streisand is working with Brit Brit in the shadows? I can only dream :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

This law firm is extra good, full of awarded professionals and of course they see Britney's case as a golden goose for the companie's marketing meaning they would not get in this process to lose. From what I read about them and the clients they have, Im confident in this decision. So far Britney and Ingham are doing a great job, Bessemer and Loeb? #FreeBritney wont stop :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: 

Jamie gurl, u in danger :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Well, I'm not so sure about that :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

The doctor who ultimately gave the report to Sam Ingham that backed up his claims that Britney wasn't unable to speak on court or hire her own lawyers, has done some courses pro-conservatorship, along with no other than Adam Streisand:

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Hungry Hun said:

Adam Streisand used to be a partner for this law firm. Kinda feels full circle doesnt it? :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

Imagine if King Streisand is working with Brit Brit in the shadows? I can only dream :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

This law firm is extra good, full of awarded professionals and of course they see Britney's case as a golden goose for the companie's marketing meaning they would not get in this process to lose. From what I read about them and the clients they have, Im confident in this decision. So far Britney and Ingham are doing a great job, Bessemer and Loeb? #FreeBritney wont stop :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: 

Jamie gurl, u in danger :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

I was thinking the same thing, this is good pr for them and yeah they will work extra hard for her because this is covered in the media and will look good on their firm. I'm so glad she's getting the top notich professionals like she deserves

• Love 5
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well, I'm not so sure about that :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

The doctor who ultimately gave the report to Sam Ingham that backed up his claims that Britney wasn't unable to speak on court or hire her own lawyers, has done some courses pro-conservatorship, along with no other than Adam Streisand:

wtf :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Spoiler

giphy.gif