Britney Spears lawyers up against her father because he plans on opposing her wishes

Slayer

1 hour ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

Whaaaat. :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

1 hour ago, SkyNet said:

O My God. I'm afraid to say anything to not jinks is :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

I bet if they can get her outta this cship they'll be greatly rewarded. 

before this, there was video productions request at the court which later was denied. and it wasn't "press" or the new york times. I don't remember the name of the company... but if someone has the receipts from the earlier court hearing straight away post it please

5 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Idk if this is the reason Britney’s cash is low or not, but it’s not good to have a lot of money in cash financially. The money you have in cash is not gaining interest or growing with inflation, it’s only losing value. It’s smarter to put as much as you can in high-yield savings accounts or investments.

It looks like Britney had a good portion of that $50m fortune in investments and savings from what we saw in the court documents. My only guess would be the CONservatorship players have been stealing from her, or she has been throwing money into her SJB trust which Jamie Lynn now controls 

4 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

It looks like Britney had a good portion of that $50m fortune in investments and savings from what we saw in the court documents. My only guess would be the CONservatorship players have been stealing from her, or she has been throwing money into her SJB trust which Jamie Lynn now controls 

My hope has always been that JL is just playing Lou but acting like they are besties when in reality she is team Britney. Although, I am not sure. The trust going to her right now, is because she has played so neutral. She is the only one who hasn't spoken up or out with an opinion at all. 

I am so happy to see that Britney is finally getting her time to get out of this abusive relationship. How sad for her Father to continue to fight, it shows how awful of a man he really is. Honestly tho, if she isnt going to perform with him in charge, and the fan's arent going to support any britney related products under it, what is the point? ....although I see so many of you still buying all the vinyls from urban Outfitters which is already a problematic business (homophobic), but thats another discussion for another day.  

• Love 3
  • Like 1