Britney Spears lawyers up against her father because he plans on opposing her wishes

Slayer

14 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I feel like this is gonna be a long and nasty battle in court, but glad its moving along. I better not hear anything about B10 for a while :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: Britneys court hearings and freedom needs to be the area of focus :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Yeah, I feel the team + RCA will try to push her to work somehow next year.

I hope doesn't happen and they only release Scary as an "gift" for fans like Mood Ring was... since FF 10 year anniversary, yadayada. That's enough for me :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Haha 3
20 minutes ago, Z_Phoenix20 said:

Holy ****.  this is getting intense.  I never thought this day would come. Actual good representation for Britney. Finally the years of her being used as a puppet and profit for the people around her sick gain is finally going to be brought up.  she’s going balls deep this time around 

Im so proud and happy for our girl.

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, Z_Phoenix20 said:

Holy ****.  this is getting intense.  I never thought this day would come. Actual good representation for Britney. Finally the years of her being used as a puppet and profit for the people around her sick gain is finally going to be brought up.  she’s going balls deep this time around 

oh hey you’re **** 

So this has to be approved,  yes? And britney will be footing the bill i'm sure-- which is fine since they're a good team-- however... whaaat if that means the judge won't approve it?  What if the judge has been in Jamie's pockets all along. I know there's been a few things to show otherwise but  it's not enough to trust it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1