Britney Spears lawyers up against her father because he plans on opposing her wishes

Slayer

On 9/22/2020 at 1:38 AM, Watch Me Work It said:

I love how they emphasize that Jamie is going against her wishes. That alone should be a huge red flag for judge Penny.

Bye Jamie, Bye Lou :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Yes But that judge... this whole conservatorship should be a huge red flag if she believes in justice, civil liberties, human rights, women’s rights etc. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, YannFrance said:

I can't really be happy at this point, it's just an awful situation she is in. She has to fight to be free at 38 yo? can you imagine going through that and having to fight against your own father? How twisted is that? 

He is textbook Münchhausen by proxy and her legal team should pick up on that and file for a conservatorship over HIM after having had him examined for it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I don't know what to think anymore. I hope this is approved so that Britney has good people fighting for her and on her side. It's about damn time that her voice is heard in this case.

This whole thing (the conservatorship) needs to end already. It just goes to show you what money does to people, even family. Money has destroyed many families before and will continue to destroy families. It's very powerful and very addictive.

Just give her her freedom already. Like, there are so many ways they can do this responsibly so I don't understand why they aren't. End it in stages so it's not like one day she's completely free and has 100% control over her money. I don't know...all I know is that the conservatorship over her person needs to end. This is ridiculous and shows you how the courts operate. Britney isn't the only one in this position...

I hope things start going the way she wants them to and I hope, when she's 100% READY, that she does some kind of documentary on Netflix and tells her story. I think people are really interested to hear her side and what's happened etc.