Britney Spears lawyers up against her father because he plans on opposing her wishes

Slayer

Y’all did anyone else see her total assets were $54,000,000,? But only 2 million were cash? That breaks my heart that she’s one of the most successful selling artists in history, with a billion dollar frangrance empire and only has $2,000,000 in cash? I’m sick. Literally sick. Someone please tell me this is a joke or that maybe it doesn’t mean that she only has $2,000,000 in cash. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well, I'm not so sure about that :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

The doctor who ultimately gave the report to Sam Ingham that backed up his claims that Britney wasn't unable to speak on court or hire her own lawyers, has done some courses pro-conservatorship, along with no other than Adam Streisand:

Exactly! Dr. Spar and Streisand are the people who designed this, but Streisand was afraid of Jamie Spears's power, control, and ambition and that's why they fired him.

1 hour ago, JonJon92 said:

Y’all did anyone else see her total assets were $54,000,000,? But only 2 million were cash? That breaks my heart that she’s one of the most successful selling artists in history, with a billion dollar frangrance empire and only has $2,000,000 in cash? I’m sick. Literally sick. Someone please tell me this is a joke or that maybe it doesn’t mean that she only has $2,000,000 in cash. 

Idk if this is the reason Britney’s cash is low or not, but it’s not good to have a lot of money in cash financially. The money you have in cash is not gaining interest or growing with inflation, it’s only losing value. It’s smarter to put as much as you can in high-yield savings accounts or investments.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
10 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Idk if this is the reason Britney’s cash is low or not, but it’s not good to have a lot of money in cash financially. The money you have in cash is not gaining interest or growing with inflation, it’s only losing value. It’s smarter to put as much as you can in high-yield savings accounts or investments.

50 to 90% were invested income. A bit too high because average is 50 to 75% but she also has invested money into hedge funds and real estate. The money is Def growing. But it's money she probably can't touch, which honestly is a good thing because if she can't touch it then it means her team can't touch it. 

My bro explained the whole thing to me and it was really a lot to take in. Believe it or not, the numbers were good, he said, in terms of investing her money, but that 90% was too high unless there's a REALLY good reason why. Age also comes into factor. Can she afford to live off of whatever she has wirh up to 90% put away? A teen mlionaire could be able to, but someone her age and w kids... Maaaaybe not. Again, a lot of questions to be asked but since we don't have so much info, we're only left to presume. 

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I’m pretty sure Britney can live on money coming from interests alone. Let alone her music  royalties, perfume cuts etc.

My bro was saying the same thing. Yes, a lot of money is not available, BUT she is a big superstar. She will never go broke no matter what. So that at least is a good thing in a way. 

8 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

My bro was saying the same thing. Yes, a lot of money is not available, BUT she is a big superstar. She will never go broke no matter what. So that at least is a good thing in a way. 

If it Wasn’t for all these lawyers and leeches - easily.

But of course if the money gets thrown around 500k per entity for basically doing nothing. (Looking at tri star that is asking for 500k flatfee) Interest isn’t Enough

• Like 1

she will be at least about to get 2-5 million from a sit down "tell-all" interview when all is said and done. Probably more than 3 million for a book deal. And maybe 50+ million for a development deal with Netflix. She can easily make some money moves and recuperate the money spent on her legal feels really quickly. 

what's more important is that she is able to get the 6-700 million dollars that have been funnelled into Lou's greedy hands. I have a feeling she'll be able to get some, if not all, back. her dad must be sh!tting himself.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
49 minutes ago, Chester said:

All of this already feels huge and surreal (it is), but if all of this goes the way they want it to, this is just the calm before the storm. I don’t think there’s anything that can prepare us for the dirt that’s about to be revealed in court. And it must be huge because Lou and Jamie are literally grasping at straws to save themselves. I feel like this is the kinda stuff that will end up in documentaries.

there's already a documentary on the run. expect cameras once the court is open to public.

• Love 2