Kevin Federline's son Kaleb praises Britney and allegedly claims Jamie is abusive

• Content Curators
6 hours ago, nanabs said:

First of all, some Britney fans were PATHETIC. He was doing the live to do stupid things with him friends and some people were asking questions about Britney and her kids that he didn't want to answer. I was there all the time interacting with him asking about teen things like movies, music and he loved it. People need to have more respect and sense. There was an hour when Shar Jackson came in and the fans stopped. Funny, right?

(the summary is not in order) 

- He said Britney was like a mother to him (2 or 3x), and that she looked after him very carefully when she was married to Kevin

- People were very insistent about Jayden's birthday and he ignored the questions many times

- He said he doesn't care about the fans asking but that he will only answer what he wants.

- There was a person who asked "are you celebrating Jayden's birthday?" and he seemed to be sick of that question, he left the camera and said "do you see Jayden here man????????"

- They asked where Jayden was and he said "I think he is with my dad"

- They asked him the last time he saw Britney and he said a year ago at a "my brother's" baseball or basketball game (I don't understand)

- So I asked if he saw the brothers after the game and he said yes, but without Britney.

- They asked if he is close to his brothers and he said that they are very close because they grew up together so "yes we are very close"

- They asked him what he thinks of Britney's situation at the moment and he said: it's a complicated situation but I can't help it.

- Then a person asked (a long time later) if he was following the freebritney movement and he said NO.

- They asked what it is like for his brothers to be the son of a famous person and I didn't understand the answer

- He sang toxic with his friend and tried to dance slave

- He said Jamie was abusive but he wasn't going to talk about it (something like that)

-  They asked if Jayden got into trouble because the livestream and he said he doesn't know.

Summing it up it looks like it was a live only about Britney but it was many hours. In fact, he was doing stupid things with his friend most of the time.

English is not my native language so I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes and some of the things he said I didn't really understand

First off y’all are like 30 don’t y’all have jobs to attend to why are u guys pestering a teenage boy about his ex step mom 

he’s NOT the person to be asking no matter how desperate u are

But yasssss for learning the slave choreo tho :neydedance_purple:

8 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

First off y’all are like 30 don’t y’all have jobs to attend to why are u guys pestering a teenage boy about his ex step mom 

he’s NOT the person to be asking no matter how desperate u are

But yasssss for learning the slave choreo tho :neydedance_purple:

I agree n I wasn't there to ask about Britney, I was just watching and asking about teen stuff. In a moment I even logged in my personal account to be less annoying.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Although I don’t like the actual conservatorship I don’t think that’s been the biggest issue this past decade as much as Jamie himself. I think he has control issues because he’s lost all sense of control in his life and ultimately lost his marriage and “life” as he knew it for so long as consequences to his drinking. I think Britney needed help and he stepped in but I also think it was a great escape for him to stay busy as his divorce was recently finalized. It raises the question “why are you helping Britney?” Does he love his daughter? Yes I’m sure. Did he need an escape because he himself is a mess? Most likely. All speculation though.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, generation glory said:

I know I’ve mentioned this before but I think abuse might be another reason why Jamie doesn’t want the conservatorship to end. I’m not saying this is what happened. BUT, if there’s ever at any point during these 12 years of the conservatorship been physical abuse done to Britney by Jamie’s hands (or anyone else who’s been allowed to be in close contact with Britney) keeping her under a conservatorship ensures she will never tell what he did to her.

Maybe Britney has tried to tell? Remember the evaluation from last year TMZ claimed wouldn’t look good for Jamie? They wouldn’t have said this if there wasn’t something bad he’d done that was going to get out if unsealed. Could it be that Britney told her doctor (the one that suddenly died) that Jamie forced her to take meds (or tour, etc) and if she didn’t he’d physical assault her AND threaten to take her kids away.

If Jamie can get physically violent with his grandchild who’s to say he wouldn’t do the same to his daughter. Who’ll stop him? Only in this instance the people in her circle wouldn’t believe her because she’s seen as crazy and uncooperative when she says no to doing things they want her to do. Who knows what all Britney has had to put up with just to see her children.💔

this is why it's even more serious than what we already know, but it will all come to light :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Forever22 said:

I wonder if James indicated to Kevin that  Britney wasn't allegedly taking her medication back in 2018 & the custody was reduced. Before he put her in the institution. We know James uses the custody to “discipline” Britney. 

I wouldnt be surprised If that happened. Maybe he thought "u are refusing to work and make us more money? So whats the point of using the boys against u If u dont want to work? I guess I should say to Kevin u arent taking ur meds" 

Then Kevins lawyer went to court, showed smt, she had her time with them reduced and now shes on this mess. 

9 hours ago, nanabs said:

I respect your opinion and understand your reasons. But I still believe that there needs to be less hatred on this issue because we don't really know what happens. And no, I'm not defending Kevin. I am defending the children.

And about children saying dirty words and following threads about weed, this is not always the parents' fault. You know that parents can protect as much as they can but we will always do what we want. My brother uses weed and my mother doesn't even know. And in my country it is prohibited.

Tbh I really loathe Kevin, Jamie and JL. Bryan, Lynne and Sam I dont trust but Im more indifferent towards. I think these people are all shady and they try their best to pretend all is fine and they are such normal/good people. I dont buy it. Yeah, I dont know much but what I know is enough to not like them. But Im not attacking them bc again, sadly they live with Kfede. Even If Kevin influences them big deal, I just hope in the near future they start thinking differently, that they will understand better some things. 

I bet like Britney said when they were babies, Kevin says those things around them... Jayden said as if its normal for him. And when Preston was following **** stars and weed hashtags, the instagram still had that thing that u would what a person u followed was doing online. Like what accounts he started following, which pics he liked and etc. Kevin follows Preston for years now, so If he wanted to pay attention to what Preston was doing o. instagram, he could have. I think for what he gets every month he doesnt seem to be doing a good job with. Of couse this is my opinion. 

1 hour ago, PrettyGorl said:

What did the fans do wrong? Cuz some of y’all are having some really strong reactions

My problem is with the pic in the post I quoted, some fan clearly took this kids live and blew it up into something else making bull$hit claims.  To make a claim saying that Jayden is no longer aloud to go live so he’s having his brother speak for him is RIDICULOUS. 

Why can’t some fans just leave well enough alone?? Kaleb saying what he said was good enough, why add on ridiculous assumptions like that fan did.

This is the reason why #freebritney lacks the respect it deserves. Unfortunatelly some have no respect whatsoever, and harm the movement. When a young man comes forward to share his experience and thoughts, people jump on the opportunity to slander his father. Of course he loves his dad. Everybody says Kevin is a good father to his kids, and thank God. Britney had a relationship that went south. That happens to everybody and their mothers. Probably both made their mistakes 20 years ago. They moved on. Will Kaleb ever share what he knows in public if the reaction is always like this? Unite and help. I've said one time, but here it never gets old: stop. with. the. hate.

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Lorenm said:

This is the reason why #freebritney lacks the respect it deserves. Unfortunatelly some have no respect whatsoever, and harm the movement. When a young man comes forward to share his experience and thoughts, people jump on the opportunity to slander his father. Of course he loves his dad. Everybody says Kevin is a good father to his kids, and thank God. Britney had a relationship that went south. That happens to everybody and their mothers. Probably both made their mistakes 20 years ago. They moved on. Will Kaleb ever share what he knows in public if the reaction is always like this? Unite and help. I've said one time, but here it never gets old: stop. with. the. hate.

7 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

My problem is with the pic in the post I quoted, some fan clearly took this kids live and blew it up into something else making bull$hit claims.  To make a claim saying that Jayden is no longer aloud to go live so he’s having his brother speak for him is RIDICULOUS. 

Why can’t some fans just leave well enough alone?? Kaleb saying what he said was good enough, why add on ridiculous assumptions like that fan did.

Oh I agree that is tacky and disappointing. But honestly I think the freebritney is fully respected by most people at this point aside from her team, family, and paid off media. So I wouldn't sweat it too much. I think people know the freebritney movement isn't a monolith too.

On 9/13/2020 at 6:08 AM, Slave4Brit88 said:

How the hell can the courts justify what they’ve done, not only Britney had to endure abuse during her childhood from this unstable, violent man but now they expose her sons to the same abuse?! What kind of twisted fkd up sh-t is this?! This is a deeply unwell and twisted man who rules that family with an iron fist, anyone can see that. The courts have A LOT to answer for. Jamie Spears is a fkn curse on Britney, what a truly psychotic and sick individual. I wonder if the altercation with Sean was a punishment to Britney for refusing to work or something.

I'm not going into specifics and not naming names, but some people

have a personality disorder.....

• Like 1