Kevin Federline's son Kaleb praises Britney and allegedly claims Jamie is abusive

1 hour ago, nanabs said:

First of all, some Britney fans were PATHETIC. He was doing the live to do stupid things with him friends and some people were asking questions about Britney and her kids that he didn't want to answer. I was there all the time interacting with him asking about teen things like movies, music and he loved it. People need to have more respect and sense. There was an hour when Shar Jackson came in and the fans stopped. Funny, right?

(the summary is not in order) 

- He said Britney was like a mother to him (2 or 3x), and that she looked after him very carefully when she was married to Kevin

- People were very insistent about Jayden's birthday and he ignored the questions many times

- He said he doesn't care about the fans asking but that he will only answer what he wants.

- There was a person who asked "are you celebrating Jayden's birthday?" and he seemed to be sick of that question, he left the camera and said "do you see Jayden here man????????"

- They asked where Jayden was and he said "I think he is with my dad"

- They asked him the last time he saw Britney and he said a year ago at a "my brother's" baseball or basketball game (I don't understand)

- So I asked if he saw the brothers after the game and he said yes, but without Britney.

- They asked if he is close to his brothers and he said that they are very close because they grew up together so "yes we are very close"

- They asked him what he thinks of Britney's situation at the moment and he said: it's a complicated situation but I can't help it.

- Then a person asked (a long time later) if he was following the freebritney movement and he said NO.

- They asked what it is like for his brothers to be the son of a famous person and I didn't understand the answer

- He sang toxic with his friend and tried to dance slave

- He said Jamie was abusive but he wasn't going to talk about it (something like that)

-  They asked if Jayden got into trouble because the livestream and he said he doesn't know.

Summing it up it looks like it was a live only about Britney but it was many hours. In fact, he was doing stupid things with his friend most of the time.

English is not my native language so I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes and some of the things he said I didn't really understand

It's true, I saw this live stream.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Slayer said:

I'm hoping it's like an agreement they have, one year they spend the birthdays with Brit, one year with Kevin and so forth :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I'm just thinking I don't think Kevin bad mouths Brit, especially if his own sons (Kaleb) are praising her. Sure they had their issues and he's not the best person but Britney and him appear to be on better terms. The fact him getting a restraining order helped the movement a lot.

However, I do not agree with him trying to get as much money as possible :sipnstare:

Maybe Kaleb sees her as a good person now hes older? Maybe its bc of Shar? He started following Britney on instagram last month or so, but last year he liked a post from a Kevins fan page saying Kevin had now 70% of Prestons and Jaydens custody. I dont think Kevin cares at all about her. 

- last year on Prestons bday he was at Kevins house. Kevin wasnt even there bc he was in NY for a DJ gig, so Preston spent his bday with his stepmom. I do think maybe thats why Britney went to Hawaii bc she knew she couldnt see them on their bdays 

- someone bumped an old thread from 2018 and there was a blind item already saying she was refusing to take medication. Interesting enough around that time Kevins lawyer went to court to show smt and then she had the time with the boys reduced 

- Kevins lawyer has shaded Britney over the years, including in 2018 when Kevin was fighting for more child support. When Jamie asked to see how Kevin was spending the money, he said smt like "Kevin isnt the one under a cship"

- Even tho Kevins lawyer praised her for taking the boys out of Jamies house when he abused Preston, she was still seeing them a couple of times a week for only like 8 hours a day. And they still couldnt sleep there. Now It seems shes seeing them even less. On his livestream Jayden said he saw her a couple of days ago and would only see her again in a couple of weeks. 

She had them for Christmas last year only bc shed have them either way, it was her day to be with them. She only had them for like 8 hours and they couldnt sleep there even on Christmas

On her bday, they werent with her again. She went to Miami with Sam and I wouldnt be surprised If Kevin made them spend the day with Victoria bc funny enough her bday is on the same day (december 2nd).

- the way Jayden talked about her on his livestream made me think maybe he doesnt respect her that much and would be to blame for that? He talked about how crazy it was for Britney to think about retiring bc she makes "bank". Whos the person who keeps coming after Britneys money since 2007? Maybe he knows Britney pays for everything and heard Kevin talking about her as a money machine? Hes living with Kevin, so If he mocks the way Britney talks and says hed tell her personal stuff for 5k followers is bc of Kevin. I mean, Kevin has used Britney all his life... Her fame, success, money. I bet Kevin wasnt happy with the livestream bc people were dragging Jayden and talking how he lives with Kevin. I dont think he cares about Jayden being disrespectful towards her. If he was a decent father, Jayden wouldnt have said those things bc hed have teached Jayden to not talk about her as a money machine or it wasnt ok to say hed spill her beans for followers. But Kevin is a lowlife who doesnt work and think Britney has to support him, his wife and other kids forever. He also used Britneys name many times to promote whatever he was trying to promote. I mean, who would interview that loser If he doesnt talk about his ww famous ex? He has to talk about her or her kids, otherwise media wouldnt care about his z list ***.

- Kevins wife has shaded her more than once to fans. She has said Britney is difficult and people here posted that she also implied Britney is crazy and isnt a good mother last year. Just imagine what the boys could have heard from their mouths. Kaleb on the other hand is older and doesnt live with Ktrash. 

- If Kevin really wanted to help Britney hed have come after Jamie on court but he didnt. His shady lawyer said they were satisfied with the restraining order. I do think he was tired of Jamies **** and cared for the boys being scared so he did the minimum to keep Jamie away from them. But imagine if he sued Jamie. That wouldnt look good for Jamie for being sued by Britneys baby daddy. I mean would the court still be acting like they have about Britneys case If her conservator was being sued by abusing her sons? That would have helped her. I wouldnt be surprised If Jamie paid him to not take that to court. Kevin benefits from the cship, she cant fight for their custody while she has no rights and we all know Kevin lives off their child support. If he cared about Britney hed do smt bc I bet he knows a lot. But all he wants is her money, no matter if shes being abused. I mean, a better person would care bc in the end of the day Britney is his boys mama and they are also affected by this cship mess. But imo he sees her only as a money machine. I do think hes vile tbh. She couldnt have chosen a worse person to have kids with. 

5 hours ago, Easy There said:

If I am not wrong they weren't with her last year either. Unfortunately she sees them rarely.

They werent with her last year, I think she was even in Hawaii. On Prestons bday, Kevin was in NY for a DJ gig but Preston was in Calabasas, so he spent his bday with his shady stepmom. 

31 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Maybe Kaleb sees her as a good person now hes older? Maybe its bc of Shar? He started following Britney on instagram last month or so, but last year he liked a post from a Kevins fan page saying Kevin had now 70% of Prestons and Jaydens custody. I dont think Kevin cares at all about her. 

- last year on Prestons bday he was at Kevins house. Kevin wasnt even there bc he was in NY for a DJ gig, so Preston spent his bday with his stepmom. I do think maybe thats why Britney went to Hawaii bc she knew she couldnt see them on their bdays 

- someone bumped an old thread from 2018 and there was a blind item already saying she was refusing to take medication. Interesting enough around that time Kevins lawyer went to court to show smt and then she had the time with the boys reduced 

- Kevins lawyer has shaded Britney over the years, including in 2018 when Kevin was fighting for more child support. When Jamie asked to see how Kevin was spending the money, he said smt like "Kevin isnt the one under a cship"

- Even tho Kevins lawyer praised her for taking the boys out of Jamies house when he abused Preston, she was still seeing them a couple of times a week for only like 8 hours a day. And they still couldnt sleep there. Now It seems shes seeing them even less. On his livestream Jayden said he saw her a couple of days ago and would only see her again in a couple of weeks. 

She had them for Christmas last year only bc shed have them either way, it was her day to be with them. She only had them for like 8 hours and they couldnt sleep there even on Christmas

On her bday, they werent with her again. She went to Miami with Sam and I wouldnt be surprised If Kevin made them spend the day with Victoria bc funny enough her bday is on the same day (december 2nd).

- the way Jayden talked about her on his livestream made me think maybe he doesnt respect her that much and would be to blame for that? He talked about how crazy it was for Britney to think about retiring bc she makes "bank". Whos the person who keeps coming after Britneys money since 2007? Maybe he knows Britney pays for everything and heard Kevin talking about her as a money machine? Hes living with Kevin, so If he mocks the way Britney talks and says hed tell her personal stuff for 5k followers is bc of Kevin. I mean, Kevin has used Britney all his life... Her fame, success, money. I bet Kevin wasnt happy with the livestream bc people were dragging Jayden and talking how he lives with Kevin. I dont think he cares about Jayden being disrespectful towards her. If he was a decent father, Jayden wouldnt have said those things bc hed have teached Jayden to not talk about her as a money machine or it wasnt ok to say hed spill her beans for followers. But Kevin is a lowlife who doesnt work and think Britney has to support him, his wife and other kids forever. He also used Britneys name many times to promote whatever he was trying to promote. I mean, who would interview that loser If he doesnt talk about his ww famous ex? He has to talk about her or her kids, otherwise media wouldnt care about his z list ***.

- Kevins wife has shaded her more than once to fans. She has said Britney is difficult and people here posted that she also implied Britney is crazy and isnt a good mother last year. Just imagine what the boys could have heard from their mouths. Kaleb on the other hand is older and doesnt live with Ktrash. 

- If Kevin really wanted to help Britney hed have come after Jamie on court but he didnt. His shady lawyer said they were satisfied with the restraining order. I do think he was tired of Jamies **** and cared for the boys being scared so he did the minimum to keep Jamie away from them. But imagine if he sued Jamie. That wouldnt look good for Jamie for being sued by Britneys baby daddy. I mean would the court still be acting like they have about Britneys case If her conservator was being sued by abusing her sons? That would have helped her. I wouldnt be surprised If Jamie paid him to not take that to court. Kevin benefits from the cship, she cant fight for their custody while she has no rights and we all know Kevin lives off their child support. If he cared about Britney hed do smt bc I bet he knows a lot. But all he wants is her money, no matter if shes being abused. I mean, a better person would care bc in the end of the day Britney is his boys mama and they are also affected by this cship mess. But imo he sees her only as a money machine. I do think hes vile tbh. She couldnt have chosen a worse person to have kids with. 

I appreciate that you give your opinion and I see that you are a person who does a lot of research. However, we cant draw so many conclusions about who the people are, especially about Jayden, Preston and Kevin. 

We know that Kevin was a terrible person with Britney, but he is with the boys every day, doing the best he can (and we have to deal with it). Maybe he's a good father and we don't even know. Our conclusions are based on livestreams, instagram stories, tabloids.... We arent there every day to find out. Seriously, I'm saying this with a lot of respect to you and them.

Many people were angry with Jayden after the livestream but he didn't act like a bad person, he acted like a teenager. I also said stupid things about my parents when I was 13. Maybe people hide things from them, have we stopped to think about it?

Kevin was a terrible person with Britney but he is the one who takes care of her children while she can't and I appreciate that, and I say that being a daughter of separate parents.

I can imagine if he didn't pay attention to his children and Jaime has custody. Oh god.

Edit: I'm not going to go into the details that she can't stay with her kids because she lost custody to her husband with Jamie 's help. That is not the thread

• Love 1
  • Like 2
55 minutes ago, nanabs said:

I appreciate that you give your opinion and I see that you are a person who does a lot of research. However, we cant draw so many conclusions about who the people are, especially about Jayden, Preston and Kevin. 

We know that Kevin was a terrible person with Britney, but he is with the boys every day, doing the best he can (and we have to deal with it). Maybe he's a good father and we don't even know. Our conclusions are based on livestreams, instagram stories, tabloids.... We arent there every day to find out. Seriously, I'm saying this with a lot of respect to you and them.

Many people were angry with Jayden after the livestream but he didn't act like a bad person, he acted like a teenager. I also said stupid things about my parents when I was 13. Maybe people hide things from them, have we stopped to think about it?

Kevin was a terrible person with Britney but he is the one who takes care of her children while she can't and I appreciate that, and I say that being a daughter of separate parents.

I can imagine if he didn't pay attention to his children and Jaime has custody. Oh god.

Edit: I'm not going to go into the details that she can't stay with her kids because she lost custody to her husband with Jamie 's help. That is not the thread

I said things I know for sure like the boys not being with her on her bday, on their bdays last year, that she only had them for like 8 hours on Christmas. If shes seeing them less Kevin has also smt to do with that bc he has the boys custody. He always go after her money, thats a fact. If he isnt helping Britney in any way (even letting her see the boys more), of course I will think he doesnt care about her at all. But u can see that even after I state facts, I say things like " i dont think", " I think", "It seems" or "I have an impression" bc even tho I know some things, I dont know Kevin personally. Its the same with Jamie, I do think hes a pos for what we know about the cship, her boys, but in the end of the day, gladly I also dont know him. This is the way I see Kevin and Jamie for what I know about them. This is what they show and what I take from that. 

Honestly I dont think Kevin is doing the best he can... If he was, Jayden wouldnt have asked for followers to expose his mother whos in a difficult situation. He wouldnt be talking about how his mom shouldnt retire bc she makes "bank". Why a rich 13 years old know how much money she makes? Maybe bc his father only cares about her money? Also when Preston was still 13 years old he was already following **** stars and weed hashtags on instagram. Tbh the impression I got is Kevin is lazy and allow them to do many things they want. Maybe thats why hes the cool parent and Jayden compares him to Jesus. I felt like he wasnt watching what they were doing online and maybe thats why Jaydens livestream happened. Jayden has said jokes about autism, cancer and talks as if gay is an insult. I know hes only a teenager but If Kevin was really educating him, would he be saying those things? Would he be saying so many bad words as if its nothing? Remember when they were like 2 and 3 years old and Britney herself said they were already cursing and blamed Kevin? Kevin doesnt work, two of his sons are with their mother. He has a wife who probably take care of their girls, so what the **** hes doing while he collects 40-60k a month from Britney to take care of her kids? 

Tbh I dont think Jayden was trying to help Britney but at the same time I didnt agree with people bashing a 13 years old too. I didnt like many things he said and I was disappointed for Britney but I blamed Kevin. If Jayden acted disrespectful towards her, Kevin is the one raising him, hes the one who should have teached him better. If Jayden imitates his mom, says hed spill her secrets for followers, say she shouldnt retire bc she makes "bank", Kevin is the one to blame for. He gets a lot of money from Britney to take care of them and I dont think it seemed like he was doing a good job. 

Oh I do think things are being hidden from them. I feel Kevin influences them to think Britney needs the cship tbh, I dont think they must know a lot about the situation and maybe thats why Preston seems to search for FreeBritney stuff? 

Tbh I have seen videos of Kevin when they were little and he didnt seem to pay much attention to them when he was eating, being a baseball coach, etc. Kevin wouldnt never let Jamie have the custody bc he lives off the child support checks, even when he seemed to be okay with Jamie, always hanging out with him on the boys games.

So yeah, Imo Kevin is also an ******* who helped to make Britneys life the hell its till this day. 

9 hours ago, Easy There said:

And that girl i  Summer of 2002. Is he a baby making factory or what ? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

This is the only thing hes good at: impregnating different women in a short time span :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

I remember that :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: 

13 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Howling.

I mean he couldn't even wait for Britneys vagay gay to heal properly before knocking her up again :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

I think that was really hard for her. Being only 24 years old with a 3 months baby and getting pregnant again. On top of that, he spent a lot of time in 2006 partying and recording that trash album that only Jayden listens to while Britney was pregnant taking care of a baby alone. Man, what goes around comes around makes me so sad to listen to till this day

gretchen-derrotada.gif

20 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I said things I know for sure like the boys not being with her on her bday, on their bdays last year, that she only had them for like 8 hours on Christmas. If shes seeing them less Kevin has also smt to do with that bc he has the boys custody. He always go after her money, thats a fact. If he isnt helping Britney in any way (even letting her see the boys more), of course I will think he doesnt care about her at all. But u can see that even after I state facts, I say things like " i dont think", " I think", "It seems" or "I have an impression" bc even tho I know some things, I dont know Kevin personally. Its the same with Jamie, I do think hes a pos for what we know about the cship, her boys, but in the end of the day, gladly I also dont know him. This is the way I see Kevin and Jamie for what I know about them. This is what they show and what I take from that. 

Honestly I dont think Kevin is doing the best he can... If he was, Jayden wouldnt have asked for followers to expose his mother whos in a difficult situation. He wouldnt be talking about how his mom shouldnt retire bc she makes "bank". Why a rich 13 years old know how much money she makes? Maybe bc his father only cares about her money? Also when Preston was still 13 years old he was already following **** stars and weed hashtags on instagram. Tbh the impression I got is Kevin is lazy and allow them to do many things they want. Maybe thats why hes the cool parent and Jayden compares him to Jesus. I felt like he wasnt watching what they were doing online and maybe thats why Jaydens livestream happened. Jayden has said jokes about autism, cancer and talks as if gay is an insult. I know hes only a teenager but If Kevin was really educating him, would he be saying those things? Would he be saying so many bad words as if its nothing? Remember when they were like 2 and 3 years old and Britney herself said they were already cursing and blamed Kevin? Kevin doesnt work, two of his sons are with their mother. He has a wife who probably take care of their girls, so what the **** hes doing while he collects 40-60k a month from Britney to take care of her kids? 

Tbh I dont think Jayden was trying to help Britney but at the same time I didnt agree with people bashing a 13 years old too. I didnt like many things he said and I was disappointed for Britney but I blamed Kevin. If Jayden acted disrespectful towards her, Kevin is the one raising him, hes the one who should have teached him better. If Jayden imitates his mom, says hed spill her secrets for followers, say she shouldnt retire bc she makes "bank", Kevin is the one to blame for. He gets a lot of money from Britney to take care of them and I dont think it seemed like he was doing a good job. 

Oh I do think things are being hidden from them. I feel Kevin influences them to think Britney needs the cship tbh, I dont think they must know a lot about the situation and maybe thats why Preston seems to search for FreeBritney stuff? 

Tbh I have seen videos of Kevin when they were little and he didnt seem to pay much attention to them when he was eating, being a baseball coach, etc. Kevin wouldnt never let Jamie have the custody bc he lives off the child support checks, even when he seemed to be okay with Jamie, always hanging out with him on the boys games.

So yeah, Imo Kevin is also an ******* who helped to make Britneys life the hell its till this day. 

I respect your opinion and understand your reasons. But I still believe that there needs to be less hatred on this issue because we don't really know what happens. And no, I'm not defending Kevin. I am defending the children.

And about children saying dirty words and following threads about weed, this is not always the parents' fault. You know that parents can protect as much as they can but we will always do what we want. My brother uses weed and my mother doesn't even know. And in my country it is prohibited.

• Like 2